September Favorites 2017

Not a lot of favorites this september... but I think I have a good amount... so yeah!

First let's talk about some Laura Gellar. I really liked the Diamond Dust Highlight from Laura Gellar this month... its really nice and duo-chrome-y and it just looks really pretty and sparkly on the cheeks. I like it a lot! I also used the Laura Gellar Downtown Cools palette a few times this month... this is my newest high end palette that I have and I really like it a lot! I didn't use it a ton this month... but I did use it a lot and a lot at the end of last month... and it's pretty darn good! I'm excited about this kind of palette. I love the packaging- the formula is really nice... and it's just a really good. It's maybe an honorable mention for favorites... but let's just give it a full mention on the favorite list because why not! If it deserves an honorable mention- it deserves to just be a dang favorite! Lol.

I did have another highlight favorite this month... and I think I mentioned it last month- but I just like it that much... The Pixi London Lustre highlight! It's really nice and glowy but it still looks more natural on the cheeks... I just really like it.

And since this is a very highlight heavy review: The Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial from Coverfx. I mixed these in foundation a lot this month and I just really loved them. They're so glowy and pretty that I just really like them!

Speaking of mixing things in with foundation: I used Boots No 7's foundation a lot this month... as well as the Too Faced Born This Way! The Boots No 7 Foundation is the Stay Perfect Foundation and I think I used that a lot more- and I used it a lot recently. It's a nice coverage- it's good for dry skin... and I just think it's a great product overall. I had heard a lot about it and just decided why not try it... it's good! The Too Faced Born This Way I've almost used up and I'm just always so impressed with this when I use it... it's so good and nice and perfect.

Coverfx Illuminating Primer and Setting Spray have also been my friends this month... I just got these in a kit because I needed a new Primer and I wanted to try the setting spray... but they just worked really well and I liked them a lot! I'll probably repurchase when I finish this!

The Boots No 7 Loose Powder too... again I've just been using this a lot and loving it. It works well and I don't think it gives much of a flashback... might depend on lighting/ amount of product I'm putting on... but yeah. It's great!

I had a lot of fun using the Narssissist Cheek Palette this month too. I got it during the 21 days of beauty... it probably isn't worth the full price... I think it's $60... that's expensive and the quality isn't that great- but or the sale price- I love them and I've been using it a lot!

Ohhh and the L'oreal Telescopic Mascara. I lovee this. It's just a nice formula that lasts well for my lashes. I like the L'oreal Mascara Primer with it... but this just works for my lashes really well.

Ohhh and last but certainly not least... I can't believe I almost forgot to mention my absolute favorite of the month: The Tartiest Lip Paints! I got 3 of these on sale at Sephora when they had the Weekly Wow... it just worked really well... they last a long time and they have such a great color selection. Not super comfortable... but definitely a hidden gem.

Ohhh and my fashion favorite: Lularoe! I'm obsessed with their styles and they just have the comfiest, cutest stuff! I love it! I just discovered them this month and somehow I have... a lot of leggings already. I think I have 10... and a shirt and I ordered a pair of Disnet Halloween Leggings... so that should be fun!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments