Easy Glam Makeup Look! Mac,It Cosmetics and More! (10/23/17)

So I was doing my makeup today and the UPS guy came and brought me a birthday present from my friend Alyssa... so I decided to use that instead of what I was going to use. This is another travel friendly type of look and it was just really fun and easy to do! I think I'm going to do a first impression/ review on some of these tomorrow because it was my first time trying a Mac Eyeshadow... so that was pretty fun!

Face 


Primer- Smashbox Primer Oil

Foundation- Wet n Wild Photo Focus

Blush- Laura Geller Tropic Hues

Highlight- Urban Decay Sin Afterglow Highlight

Setting Spray: Coverfx Illuminating Setting Spray

Eyes 


Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- I used the Mac All That Glitters Eyeshadow All over the lid. Then I went in with my Naturally Pretty Essentials Palette from It Cosmetics and I took Intrigue in the crease and Allure in the outer corner. I used Imagine on the browbone and that was it!

Mascara- A sample of the Mac False Effects Mascara.

Lips- I lined my lips with Brick House from the Nyx Slide on Glide On line.

And that is everything! I hope you guys like it... I'll give first impressions tomorrow so you guys know how this wore throughout the day... but so far I'm still loving this (editing this at 6- applied the makeup at 2 or 2:30)

Byeee! Hope you guys like this!
-Shannon Kahermanes

Comments