Zombie-ish Makeup of The Day with new Flawless Face Routine and OOTD

This is the makeup look I did for Halloween... I had a little extra time to do my makeup... so I played a little bit more and experimented a bit... and it was fun! I liked the face routine... I will probably do this type of thing more often... and yeah.

First I primed with the Smashbox Primer Oil... then I decided I wanted to do a cream contour- so I used the cream contour shade (ironically called "Shade") from the Tarteiest Pro Glow palette. Then I took a very light layer of the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation, blended it in with my fingers and then used another light layer mixed with the Coverfx Custom Enhancer Drops in Halo.

I layered the powder contour from the Tartiest Pro Glow (sculpt) just on my cheeks and a little bit on my forehead just to make sure the contour stood out a little bit more. I used the Real Techniques Bold Metals Contour Brush to contour with today. Then I used the Sigma blush in Nyphaea on my cheeks. This is a nice matte blush that goes with everything... I just really liked it. On top of that I highlighted with a little bit of the Coverfx Halo Drops again and then I layered Becca Rose Quartz on top of it... and I powdered with the Boots No 7 Loose Powder.

For my eyes I primed with the Milani eye primer. I used Light Sage from the Lorac Mega pro 4 palette all over the lid. Then I used the shade Sugar Cookie in the crease... and then I wanted to use some more shimmer... so I went in with Plum all over the lid... this didn't show up all that great so I ended up putting my least favorite shade... Fairytale on top of it... and that actually worked really really well. If you layer shadows under it... it works pretty well! So that's how I'm going to continue using it. I don't think I've expressed my distaste for it on this blog yet... but it is the most difficult shade I've ever used and I was disappointed in this from a Lorac Palette. On the outer corner I used the shade Moss... just because it kind of looked Zombie-ish and it is my favorite color... it's halloween and I thought that would be fun. In the inner corner I used the shade Unicorn... which I liked a lot and then on the browbone I put Pink Peony... and I liked that a lot too.
I think you can see the purple best in here... camera isn't doing it justice it looks very green. 



For mascara I used the Essence Lash Princess and for Lips I used the Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick in Queen B with the L'oreal Matte Metallic Lipstick in Moon Lust just in the center of the lips.

And since it is Halloween- I thought I'd do a special OOTD post too. My Top is a Perfect T from Lularoe's Nightmare Before Christmas Collection. And the leggings are also from the Lularoe Nightmare Before Christmas Collection. My necklace and earrings  are from a store in Smithville. NJ called Trendy Treasures... and I put my hair in a little bun off to the side!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments