Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday! 10.27.17

Frugal

I don't know that I have a frugal pick this week... I guess I've been using the Boots No 7 Foundation a lot. So I guess that's a frugal favorite. And the Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effects Mascara... so I guess those are my Frugal Picks! I haven't bought much makeup from the drugstore lately... haven't really been there. I might go tonight... which is Thursday so maybe I'll have a new, different real favorite this week!

Fancy 

I've been loving my Smashbox Primer Oil lately... I think I need to pick up another soon because I'm almost finished with it... idk if I should wait to run out though because I get Smashbox Coupons from Ulta every once and a while and that might be something that goes on sale during their Cyber deals... idk! It could be a hot buy or something soon... or even a Weekly Wow... or bonus points... lol. Maybe I should talk about different sales and stuff soon. Anyway- I like this a lot and I recommend it!

I also got a Mac Eyeshadow from my friend as a birthday gift and the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Essentials Palette... these are so great. The Mac shadow is AllThatGlitters... its one of the best single shadows I've ever used and I just really love it!

And the It Naturally Pretty Essentials palette is probably my #1 recommendation for a travel palette. It's so easy to use and easy to blend. I love it!

And I tried Mac's Russian Red... best Red Lipstick ever... I love it. It's a classic for a reason. It's great!

Fragrance 
Another Birthday Gift... The Francesca's Perfume in The Romantic! It's so good its nice and light- it has a clean smell and I just really love it!  It's girly and pretty and clean which are my favorite things for fragrances. Lol.

Fashion

My Alex and Ani Rings! I wore these Friday night and I just really loved the way they looked layered together!

Favorite 
I feel like I've been giving it to American Horror Story every week lately... but this season has me hooked! The characters are interesting and this episode was just really really good!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments