5 SURPRISING AND AWESOME Travel Eyeshadow Palettes

I think I just tried the best Travel Makeup palette of all time... so I think I'm going to talk about that. I did a GRWM with that today... but I'm going to talk about that one today and a few others. I don't want to do obvious picks either... I don't think I'll do anything like an all in one palette... I'll have some smaller palettes and more versatile options!

1) It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Essentials Palette- My friend just got me this for my birthday- and I love it! It has 6 matte shadows and a transforming pearl color. It blends really easily- so you can put this on quickly and then move onto whatever you have planned for the day... you could also use this on it's own or with a single shadow or an all shimmery palette... you could do an easy everyday look or a smokey look with it... and it takes up almost no room in a travel bag.

So I have a feeling this will be the best travel palette ever.

2) Pixi by Petra ItsJudyTime Palette- I have this palette and I haven't used it a lot yet... but from what I have used... it's pretty versatile and multi-taskable. I need to use it more and do a full review- but this is another one... you could get some super pretty shimmery looks with this. You could do something matte or a smokey look. I've used some of the colors as blushes and highlights also... its even got a mirror that you can stick wherever you want to on the palette... so that's handy. The palette isn't the best for withstanding travel... but still takes up no space and you could definitely do a lot with this... especially in the fall. These colors are good for that!

3) Tartelette Palettes- I only have the Tartelette in bloom... but I just love the packaging of this so I think it'd be awesome to travel with... plus it is nice and versatile... I've been trying to do 50 looks with it... so far I've done 10... but I think I'll get a lot more... plus the packaging is awesome so yeah!

4) Lorac Pro Palettes- While the packaging and formula of this might not be the best to travel with... I think overall it is pretty safe and I think you could get a lot of looks with them. They have a full row of mattes and shimmers and for the most part the shades vary really well wih the shimmers and the matte colors so you could get an everyday look or something more colorful or smokey... it's up to you.

The Pro Metal Palette would be a great one to pack because it's so small and even though it only has shimmer shades- there's a nice array of looks you can get with it!

5) Milani Everyday Eye Palettes- These are some great shadows that are in a very tiny package but really nice... My favorite is the Essential Metallic... I think that was limited edition- but still! I hope they bring it back or at least bring this formula back. The other shades aren't bad... I've had mixed experiences with them... but they would be great to travel with because they're nice and compact and you can get a lot of looks with them!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments