Ten Tutorials: Everyday Makeup Looks with Tartelette in Bloom Palette!


So I decided to start using some more of my makeup products in better ways… so I thought I would do 10 tutorials with different makeup palettes… I think I’ll probably do all permanent palettes… I want to do kind of neutral palettes that are popular. I’m going to start out with the Tartelette in Bloom Palette because no one really talks about this… yet it always seems to be something people like whenever I blog about it… so hopefully you guys will all like it too… I kind of want to do more with this palette… and then use single shadows along with this palette too… I kind of want to do 5 of these so that you can see 50 different makeup looks with this palette… 

And I think I’ll do a different theme to kind of show how versatile the palettes can be. This one will be Everyday Makeup… so 10 looks- all everyday makeup. Then for the other categories I’m thinking “Easy Eye Look” “Bold Lip Look” “Combined with single shadows” look and then… maybe a more dramatic look? It’s still a work in progress… this palette isn’t all that big so… just keep that in mind. I’m also not an expert… this is just something I wanted to do and this is how I’m doing it… so I hope you like it… and let’s just get right into the looks! 

Look #1: Everyday Summer Bronzey look 
Why do my glasses look like cat ears? Lol

Face
Primer: Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Illuminate I also used the Setting Spray that I’m going to mention as a primer. 
Foundation: Elf Flawless Finish 
Setting Spray: Milani Make It Last 
Bronzer: Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer ( I’ve been loving the bronzy look. I used NYC Sunny yesterday… that is a super old bronzer for me and it might have broken me out a bit… but I still really liked how it looked… I’ll probably toss it… but this one is better.) 
Blush and Highlight: Sophisticated Sable from the Covergirl Instant Cheekbones Line (this just has a great look when you use it long with a bronzer. It’s super natural and just looks great.) 

Eyes 
Primer: The Elf Smudgepot in Crusin Chic. What a great little cream shadow…it was just there when I used it. Lol. 
Shadows: I used Funny Girl all over the lid. I put Sweetheart in my crease kind of as a transition and then I used Rebel in the crease. For the outer corner I used the shade Leader… which is nice and dark and I used Charmer on the inner Corner and browbone… so I pretty much used the bottom row in order and then Charmer. Lol. 
 I also built up the funny girl shade a little bit with the Milani setting spray. I think the next look I use this color in I'll put a base down first and then top it with Funny Girl. We'll see what happens. It's a weird shade. 

Mascara: L’oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof 

Lips: Revlon Pango Peach - this look is good for summer… it probably isn’t summer by the time I’m posting this… but if you’re on vacation or something this would be good. It’s also good if you mainly have drugstore products and want to add a high end thing in the mix because… that’s sort of what I did without even realizing it. Lol. Not on purpose.

Look #2- Easy, Light Look (all drugstore face makeup) 

Face 





Primer/Setting Spray- Milani Make It Last
BB Cream- Rimmel… just the original BB Cream… not the matte or dewy. So that’s great! 
Bronzer- L’oreal’s GlamBronze… just picked this up. It was limited edition last springish… and I just found it again at my Harmon- so I’m guessing it’s back right now. I heard someone on youtube mention it as one of her summer favorites and it looked really nice and I just wanted to try them too… and it is nice! 
Blush- P.S Rose Prosecco highlight 
Highlight- Essence Pure nude highligh in Be My Highlight 

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Eye Primer 
Brows- I used my Browfood that I was sent from Influenster. I used the pencil side first and then I took a brow brush with the powder end and put that a little more at the end… and I really liked that. The Applicator of the powder side was a little hard for me to use… but EmilyNoel got something similar on Amazon and she used it that way and it worked well! 
Shadows- I used Charmer sort of as a way to set my primer because I thought that would be good for the Flower Child shade which I put all  over the lid. I put Rebel in the crease… which is becoming a favorite for me and I used firecracker in the outer corner. For my browbone I used Flower Child and that was it! 
Mascara- L’oreal Lash Paradise 

Lips- Nars Chelsea Girls… this is a great gloss… first time using! 




This is probably going to be my go-to “Sunday” Look… if I have a little more time on Sunday to do makeup. If I don’t have much time- I’ll probably try doing a little less… this took me longer than I usually do on a Sunday… didn’t take too long… but it was more than 5 minutes lol. So… yeah. Not my favorite thing to do a long makeup look on Sunday… but it’s still a bit of a break and really a nice, easy go-to. TBH... don't love how the Funny Girl shade looks on the eye lids... in this one it's a little toned down... it's just not my favorite shade... which is sad cause that's my favorite name. And I didn't apply the Chelsea Girls shade right before taking the pictures... so yeah. Still, nice, light look for an easy sunday look. 

Look #3 Remind me not to use the Funny Girl Shade for the next look… lol. 

Face

Primer- Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done 
Foundation- Makeup Forever Stick Foundation 
Blush and Highlight- Covergirl Sophisticated Sable 
Setting Spray- Milani Make it Last 
Powder- No 7 Perfect Lighting Powder. 

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Eye Primer 
Shadows- I used the bottom row again… this is what I think of as the “everyday” look. I put Sweetheart all over the lid. I mixed Rebel and Leader into the crease… then I decided I wanted it a little darker on the lid so I put Rebel over the lid… and then I decided I wanted a little bit of shimmer so I put a little bit of Funny Girl over the inner part of my eye… I don’t like this shadow and it doesn’t really layer well… so it’s a nice color… but it kind of sucks. 

Mascara- L’oreal Voluminous Lash Primer and L’oreal Telescopic Mascara. 

Lips- I used the Milani Anti Feathering Lip Liner… I don’t know where my pencil sharpener is to sharpen it… so it’s almost all the way down… so it didn’t do much… but then I used the Essence In The Nude lip pencil and Nars Orgasm Lipstick on top of it. 

This isn’t my favorite look from this palette… it just got too powdery and I shouldn’t have layered it so much. When I do the Easy Eye Look Week I’ll do something a little bit different. But I don’t really recommend this at all. 

Look #4- All Matte Look 

Face 

Primer- Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done 

Foundation- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Stick Foundation 

Bronzer- Maybelline Master Bronze Palette, I used the lightest shade 

Blush and Highlight- The Lorac Beauty and The Beast Palette and I used the shade Enchanted as the blush and Fearless as the highlight. 

Setting Powder- Boots No 7 Loose Translucent Powder 

Setting Spray- Milani Make It Last 

Eyes 




Primer- Milani Eye Primer 

Shadows- I put Jetsetter in the crease... and then I think I used Smarty Pants all over the lid... maybe Flower Child... they're very similar... so it could be either... and I used Smokeshow on the outer corner and a little into the crease. This was kind of the hardest part because I needed to blend that in the outer corner... so I just used a big fluffy brush to blend it out. Mine is an angled one from Ecotools it came in a set. 

Mascara- L'oreal Telescopic 

Lips- I lined with Essence Wish From a Rose and then I used Tres Chic from Lorac as my lipstick... this was also one of the Beauty and The Beast collection lipsticks. It's a brown one... so that's good... I like brown lipsticks on me. 

Look #5 My Favorite Colors 



Face 

Primer- Smashbox Primer Oil

Concealer- Nyx Correct and Conceal in the pinkish color under the eyes.

Foundation- Barepro Foundation mixed with Celestial Custom Enhancer drops

Contour- Tartiest Pro Glow Palette. Shade first, and then Sculpt on top.

Blush- I went into the Lorac Beauty and The Beast Blush Palette... I don't remember which blush I used.

Highlight- Coverfx Celestial Drops and then Stunner from the Pro Glow on top

Powder- Boots No 7

Setting Spray -Coverfx Illuminating Setting Spray.

Eyes 

Primer- Ulta Matte Primer

Shadows- I started with Jetsetter in the crease and then I used Firecracker on the lid. I put Funny Girl on the inner corner, center of the lid and then Leader on the outer corner. These are some of my favorite colors in the palette.

Mascara- L'oreal Lash Primer with Essence Lash Princess on top.

Lips- Tartiest Lip Paint in Front Row.

Look #6 - Rocker Smokey Look 

Face 

Primer- Coverfx Illuminating Primer

Foundation- Too Faced Born This way with a little bit of Coverfx Celestial Drops mixed in.

Concealer- Nyx Color Correcting Palette

Bronzer- The Darkest shade in the Maybelline Bronzer Palette

Blush- The Cream Shade in the Sleek Blush By 3 Rekindling Palette

Highlight- Coverfx Celestial Drops
you can see my face makeup a little here.. it's not the best today.

Powder- No 7 Translucent Powder

Setting Spray - Coverfx Illuminating Setting Spray

Eyes: 

Pretty impressed with my liner... I'm getting the hang of this! 

Primer- Milani

Shadows- I put Rocker all over the lid... I think the formula of this shadow did not age very well because it didn't feel right. I built it up and eventually foiled it by spraying some Smashbox Primer Water on a brush after I had it on the brush... that worked a lot better. I used Jetsetter in the crease and then Smoke Show in the outer corner and into the crease a little bit. Then I took Charmer on the browbone and I used Funny Girl in the inner corner.

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Primer with Essence Lash Princess

Liner- Essence Waterproof Pen Liner

It looked a little much on my face... especially the highlight because that didn't blend out too naturally... so I ended up dabbing a bit off with a "makeup eraser" type of thing... its a drugstore version that says "Erase Your Face" on the pack.

Lips- Same as last time. Tartiest Lip Paint in Front Row.

Look No. 7- Smokey Layered Look 




Face: 

Primer- Smashbox Primer Oil

Foundation- Makeup Forever Stick


Blush- PS Highlight from Primark in the shade Rose Prosecco

Highlight- Pixi London Lustre


Eyes: 

Primer- Ulta Matte

Shadows- I used Rebel all over the lid and then I put Leader in the crease. I used Smokeshow on the outer corner and then I put Rocker in the inner corner and center of the lid. I really liked how this looked.

Mascara- I used the Telescopic... but then I did eyeliner and it clumped so I used some Lash Princess over it... and it didn't unclump lol.

Liner- Essence Dip Liquid Liner

Lips: Colourpop Finders Keepers Ultra Glossy Lip




P.S... My Wings are FAR from being perfect and I'll fix it in a little bit... I'm not going anywhere for the day- it was my first time using this kind of liner- you guys know I don't do liner often... so there were snafus- but it's okay!

Look No. 8- Shimmery Smokey Look 


Face: 


Primer- Coverfx Illuminating

Foundation- No 7 Stay Perfect

Blush- Milani Berry Amore

Highlight- Pixi London Lustre

Powder- Boots No 7 Loose Powder

Setting Spray- Coverfx Illuminating Setting Spray 

Eyes: 

Primer- Ulta Matte Primer

Shadows- Funny Girl on Inner Corner- Inner 3rd of my eyelid. On the outer corner I used Rocker... and then I put Activist in the outer corner too and I blended that a lot... the rocker shade didn't show up that well at first so I put the Activist shade over that and then I went in with rocker as a glitter topper. I put charmer on the browbone. And for the crease I used Rebel.

Mascara- L'oreal Telescopic

Lips: Lorac Tres Chic from the Beauty and The Beast Collection

Look No. 9- Easy Cool Toned Matte Smokey Eye 
Keep in mind... this is hours later and it honestly looks terrible lol. 

... but yeah... it looked good the first time I applied it. I'm not a fan of how everything wore... but thats okay. Lol. 

Face: 


Primer- Coverfx Illuminating Primer

Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way with Coverfx Custom Enhancer Drops in Moonlight

Blush- The Top Left shade in the Makeup Revolution Sugar and Spice Blush Palette

Highlight- The last shade in the top row of that same palette

Eyes: 

Primer- Ulta Matte Primer

Shadows- Rebel all over the lid with Activist in the outer corner and crease. I put some of Charmer in the inner corner and on the browbone.

Mascara- L'oreal Telescopic

Lips: Bite Multi Stick in Gelato

Look Number 10- Soft, Smokey look!

My face doesn't look great in these pictures... ugh. I feel like it has to do with the brush I used.

Face: 


Primer- Coverfx Illuminating Primer

Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way

Bronzer- Nars Laguna from the Narsissist Cheek Palette

Blush- The lightest blush in that Nars Palette... this is the most subtle blush I've used... so you have to dig into it if you want a light, light color... but it's still good!

Highlight- Laura Gellar Diamond Dust Highlight- This one is pretty awesome on top of that ultra subtle blush!

Setting Spray- Coverfx Illuminating Primer

Eyes: 

Primer- Sonia Kashuk Cream Shadow... I don't know the name of this or if they sell this anymore-I found it on clearance a couple years ago... but this is a shimmering taupe color.

Shadows- I went in with Rocker all over the lid and then I used Jetsetter and Rebel in the crease. On the outer corner I put Firecracker and to line I used Smokeshow... I just kind of used that similar to a liquid liner... but it's powder... So it's on my upper and lower lashline. This probably won't last long... but it's still something you can do and I couldn't find a liner lol.

Mascara- Essence Lash Princess

Lips: Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink in Dreamer.

So there you go... very light on the face and smokey on the eyes! 

Comments