Hello October: OOTD ft. Lularoe Halloween Leggings (10.1.17)

This look isn't that interesting... I'm just excited for fall and for Halloween and October... this month is my birthday Month and this is the first day... so I'm super excited for this!

Top 

My Top is from Victoria Secret Pink. I got this last year. It's just a nice, long purple shirt with a little cross-thing that I have in the back of the shirt right now... I've worn it in the front though and it's nice... you can't really see it because of my hair plus... it's on the back and I'm not really going to show you that... but you can tell it's there lol. 
This is what it looks like in an orange top. The orange top is from Old Navy! 

Bottoms 

These are my mystery Halloween Leggings from Lularoe! I'm super happy with these- they have so many colors and the print is the cutest! The first time I wore this I wore it with an orange top- this time I went for purple... it's just so colorful and fall-ish and there are cats on it... so I like it a lot! 

And that's it! I don't want to put on jewelry or anything. I'm wearing Pumpkin Cupcake Body Spray from Bath and Body works and my hair is down... and I'm just going to have a lazy sunday... but also try to catch up for this blog and my other one because I missed some posts this week and I don't like that. 

Ohhh and I want to edit videos! Maybe I'll do that later! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments