OOTD- 80sish leggings and cute jewelry (10.6.17)

So I've decided Mondays for a while will be Outfit of the days... maybe some makeup of the day posts... but for right now I'm just going to say Outfit of The Day posts- those are a little easier to do usually because I do wear clothes every day... I don't always like having too many Lularoe posts close together because I know not everyone likes Lularoe- It is what I've been wearing most often lately though... so yeah... not trying to sell it or anything I just like the stuff so that's what I wear and that's what I'll post.

Okay... Onto the Outfit!


Top 

My top is from old Navy- they have a great selection of long shirts that you can wear with leggings... this one is just a long black v neck. I like it a lot! Goes with everything and this is kind of a silly reason to like it... but it's really easy to roll up the sleeves without really being able to tell it has rolled up sleeves. It's pretty cool!

Leggings 

These are a print from Luluaroe- They're Tall and Curvy and they remind me a little bit of the 80s. They seem like something people on an 80s or 90s tv show would wear and it reminds me of those picture day backrounds... it's pretty cool looking... plus there are so many colors so it can really go with a lot. Green, blue, pink, purple, black... goes with anything and I just think it's cool!

Jewelry 
I decided to go for some cute statement earrings and my Alex and Ani Lotus Expandable Necklace... I just saw they have a Harry Potter Collection... AHHHHH! I'm so excited!!!

And the earrings are from Betsey Johnson- they're a little dirty in the picture it looks... but you can't really tell and I love them anyway! I can wipe them off sometime!

Byeee! Hope you guys like this- there will be some more to come!

-Shannon

Comments