Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion Favorites Friday! 10.13.17

Frugal 

I have a couple of drugstore favorites for the week… first up is the Maybelline Superstay Matte Lip Ink in the shade Dreamer. This is a very light, neutral color and it just looks really nice if you do a dramatic look. It’s a little light for me… but I think it works well for a nice long-lasting neural look… it’s a nice color and I just really liked it this week! 

Another favorite is a Sonia Kashuk Cream Shadow… I’m not sure what the actual name of the product is or the shade name… I saw this in Target’s Clearance section… so I got it a long time ago… and I haven’t used it that much- but I rediscovered it and I love it. This works really well with the Tartelette in Bloom Palette… and I just really like it in general. It lasts a long time and the one I have is a pretty taupe-y color. 

Fancy 

My Fancy Favorite is the Nars Cheek Studio Palette… I just did a review of that and it was a slightly negative review… I have that up on youtube I’ll try to remember to link it somewhere… but it’s not necessarily worth the $55 price tag… I don’t think it’s the same quality as regular Nars Products… but I’ve been using it more this week and I’ve been liking it a lot. 

Fragrance 

The Milk and Honey Epsom Salt Foam Cleanser from Dr. Teal’s is absolutely amazing! I wasn’t expecting it to smell as good as it does… but it smells excellent! I really love it! It just smells yummy… idk quite how to describe it… idk if Milk and Honey is what it smells like but it smells sweet and delicious and I love it! 

Fashion 

I’ve actually been wearing some Palazzo Pants this week… I got them from a craft show that I went to this weekend and I’ve just really been liking them a lot! I will have OOTD’s coming up soon… so I’m not going to show them yet- but they are just from a man that makes the clothes in Brooklyn and only sells at Craft fairs… so that is pretty cool! 

Favorite 

I watched La La Land this weekend… I’ve been trying to watch it all last week… but I just wasn’t ready for the end… so I stopped watching when Ryan Gosling signed up to be in John Legend’s band… the end is really fitting and good though… it was like my heart was breaking with Emma Stone’s… she’s fantastic. Lovvvvvveeeee her! 

Byeeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments