Frugal, Fancy, Fashion, Favorites Friday 10.6.17

Alright... let's just get right into my favorites this week!

Frugal 

The L'oreal Telescopic Mascara has been a big favorite of mine this week. I just like it- it works well for my sensitive lashes... it doesn't give a false lash effect or anything... but that's okay! I still really like it and would definitely recommend picking it up. It's good and easy to find.

I also used the Blush palette from Makeup Revolution in Sugar And Spice... I just used it yesterday for the first time in a while- but I love that palette. I need to use my Makeup Revolution palettes a little more!

Fragrance 

Right now I'm wearing Warm and Cozy from Victoria Secret Pink... I loveeee this spray. It smells like cotton candy... it's perfect! BTW this is out of order by mistake... but I'm keeping it this way!

Fancy 

Fancy favorite of the week is probably my Coverfx Illuminating Primer. I just really like this- I'm thinking of ordering it from Ulta soon because I have a sample size and Coverfx Complexion Products are currently bonus points... plus birthday month bonus points... yeah. It's just good. It isn't the most exciting thing... but that's honestly kind of been my favorite!

Fashion 
Still lularoe... lol. They just released a line of Disney Villains and Nightmare Before Christmas Leggings... I have 2 pairs so far- 1 still needs to be delivered and picked out... but I'm probably going to get more... I actually got a shirt too- forgot about that... but I'm excited for it! Hopefully I can get some more because... I love Nightmare Before Christmas especially!

Favorites 
I really liked the Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks this week... that's what I've been ordering at night when we stop for a second drink... which I don't always do... but I really love the Caramel Apple Spice right now and I'm slightly addicted. Highly recommend.

And that is everything! Hope you guys like it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments