A Few Of My Fall Favorites Makeup Look w/ Ulta Melissa Michelle Palette (10.6.17)

Today we have a super easy makeup look that I did with my Ulta Melissa Michelle Face Palette! You could probably tell that from the title- but let's just get into it!

Face 

Primer- Coverfx Illuminating Primer

Foundation- No 7 Stay Perfect

Concealer-The Nyx Color Correcting Palette. I used the green on top of a couple of breakouts I used the orangey color to conceal on top of that and under the eyes and I used the purple where I would put highlight.

Blush- Mahal from the Melissa Michelle Palette

Highlight- Hollerrr from the palette.

Eyes 

Primer- Ulta Matte

Shadows- I used Rosemary in the crease, Kades all over the lid, Alana in the outer corner... I might have put some Harley in the crease... but I don't remember. I put Teresita in the center of the lid. And then I just put Weezy on the browbone and Lola on the inner corner.

Mascara- L'oreal Telescopic

Lips- Tartiest lip paint from Tarte in the shade Front Row

Comments