5 Looks with Brown Lips

So I thought this would be kind of fun to do... I'll take a lip color and then I'll do some looks with it. And if I can- I'll use the brand that the lip color is from as much as I can. I think I have a palette or something that I can do that with each of these lipsticks. So... yeah. Let's get some brown lips!

Look #1 Tartiest Lip Paint in Fortune (9.10.17) 



I think this is the darkest Brown I have... so I'll start with that!

Face 

Primer- Coverfx Illuminating Primer
Foundation- No 7 Stay Perfect
Blush- This is a tarte Holiday Palette from a few years ago... It came in a set of three and this is the rose gold theme... I'll show a picture. I think I mentioned these recently also. I'm using this as my eyeshadow too.
Highlight- Coverfx Custom Enhancer Drops in Halo... I had Tarte Highlights I could have used... but I've been using them a lot lately... But the Tartiest Pro Glow Palette is kind of awesome!
Powder- No. 7 Translucent Powder
Setting Spray- CoverFx Illuminating

Eyes 


Primer- Milani Eye Primer
Shadows- I used Rose Such a Clatter in the crease all over the lid I used Rose Golden Rings and then I used Sparkling Punch in the Outer Corner. And then I went in with Joy To The Pearl on the Browbone and Inner corner... LOVE this color! It is so pretty!
Mascara L'oreal Voluminous Primer and then Essence Lash Princess.

It's funny because I'm wearing such a summery shirt with such a fall look... but technically as I'm writing this it is still summer... so yeah. Do you guys like that I date things? I like that... makes it easier for me to write and take pictures too.

Look #2: Jouer Noisette 

I love this whole look today! I think some of these products might not be available anymore... but I think you can still find them... idk! I want to use mostly products from the same brand as the lipstick... so yeah.

Face 

Primer- Coverfx Illuminating Primer

Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation mixed a little bit with the Coverfx Hydrating Drops.

Bronzer- Jouer Perfect Tan from the Ready To Wear Cool Palette

Blush- Jouer Rose Glow From that same palette.

Highlight- CoverFx Celestial Drops and then the Pixi London Lustre Highlight. Loveee this!

Setting Spray- CoverFx Illuminating Setting Spray

Eyes 



Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- I used the Jouer Springtime in Paris Palette... to me this looks like Fall Time In Paris Palette... I feel like this was supposed to be a fall palette and then they bumped the release date... idk don't know any behind the scenes... great palette- perfect for fall IMO.  I put the shade Mauve All Over The Crease... That blended like a dream. Then I used True Gold All Over The Lid and Rouge in the outer corner. I put Creme in the Inner Corner and Browbone and that was it!

Mascara- L'oreal Telescopic.

And then with Noisette on the lips... I just loved this look!

Look #3 Colourpop Pillow Talk 

Face

Primer- Smashbox Primer Oil

Foundation- Bareminerals BarePro

Blush- The Lightest shade in the Lorac Beauty and The Beast Blush Palette

Highlight- Tartiest Pro Glow in Strobe

Setting Spray Coverfx Illuminating

Eyes 


Primer- Ulta Matte

Shadows- This shadow look was easy... Although I didn't actually use colourpop! I didn't know I wanted to do a brown lip for this look until after everything was complete... I used Kat Von D's Shade n Light Plum Quad... I put the second darkest shade in the crease and then the darkest shade on the outer corner... and for the lid I used L'oreal Infallible in Iced Latte.

Mascara- L'oreal Telescopic

Also I realize you can't really see the lip color in these pictures... so I'll show a better picture of that... It's a Matte X Lippie Stick from Colourpop.

Look #4 Colourpop Beeper 

Face 

Primer- Smashbox Primer Oil 

Foundation- Wet n Wild Photo Foucus 

Contour- Paloma Contour Shade in Narsissist Cheek Palette 

Bronzer- Laguna from cheek palette 

Blush- Goulue from Nars Palette 

Highlight- Mixture of 2 and 1 from the same palette 

Concealer- Nyx Correct and Conceal peach color 

Powder- Paloma Powder in Nars Palette 

Setting Spray- Coverfx Illuminating 

Eyes 

Primer- Milani 

Shadows- This is a great Fall Quad. I used Top Notch from Colourpop in the crease and then I went in with Paper Tiger all over the lid and Stay Golden on the Outer Corner. My Highlight was Makeup Geek's Ice Queen. 

Mascara- L'oreal Telescopic 

Look #5 Lorac Tres Chic 

Face 

Primer- Smashbox Primer Oil 

Foundation- Wet n Wild Photo Focus 

Blush- I think it was See Beyond from the Lorac Beauty and The Beast cheek palette. 

Highlight- Pixi London Lustre 

Powder- No 7 Powder 

Setting Spray- Coverfx Illuminating 

Eyes 




Primer- Nyx Glitter Glue 

Shadows- I used Stila Kitten Karma all over the lid and then I went into you guessed it... the Beauty and the Beast Palette! I used Romance in the crease, Spell Breaker in the outer corner and I think I used Dream it on the browbone... might have been chipped or Tea Time... but I think it was Dream It 

So there is the final look! I like these a lot... I think my favorite look is the Jouer look... I think my favorite lipstick is the Tarte one... I like them all though! 

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments