Review: Ulta Love Melissa Michelle Palette

I saw CoffeebreakwithDani using this product in like every single video... and I needed it... so yeah. Lol. I've had this for a while and sometimes I use this nonstop... then I get distracted and use something else... but I think now I've used this enough to give a full review on it and let you know if this is for you or not! So here we go!

All In One Aspect! 

This palette is an all in one palette- you've got a selection of 9 shadows- all pretty neutral... shimmers and mattes. Then you have a blush, a highlight and then a matching lipstick. It's really great for beginners because all of these products are great and they're all meant to go together- so if you have problems picking out what blushes and lipsticks look good together- you've got it in here! 

Plus the little slot that the liquid lipstick is in is really easy to just take out and put in a different product... maybe you're lips are dry and you want to wear something other than a liquid lipstick- you could put another sample lipstick from a subscription box or a point perk or a gift set in there! It's super super easy! 

Plus- this would be great to travel with. The palette's a little big and bulky... but you don't need to pack much else with it... so that's good! 

The Shadows 

So the shadows are kind of the star of the palette in my opinion. If you're going to get this palette... get it for the shadows. Not that the blush, highlight or Lipstick is bad... but those are kind of just supplementary palettes... if you don't like the shadows I wouldn't get this just for the blush... but if the palette was $20 for only the shadows... that wouldn't be a great deal... it needs the full everything to be the awesome deal it is... but the shadows are still the star of the show.

And Ulta has come a long way in making eyeshadows since the MissFabulous palette. I really liked that MissFabulous palette too... but it wasn't as pigmented as this or as easy to use. The shimmer shades in this are like foiled shadows- which is pretty awesome. You kind of really need to want that look for these shadows... as lovely and easy to use as a foiled shadow is... it's not always the look you want if you want a shimmer shade... idk. Sometimes it's a bit too in your face- so it would have been nice if there was a regular shimmer shade in this... but I go for foiled shades a lot so these are up my ally... I just like them!

The mattes are easy to blend... same with the shimmers... I really like it. I am super impressed!

Blush, Highlight and Liquid Lip 

These might not be the stars, but they're important supporting characters lol. I love that the highlight has different rows so it can work for different skintones... it's just a nice highlight. It's in a cute shape... I just like it.

The blush is a super pretty neutral color! It's one of those that is just kind of perfect. I think my favorite neutral is still Covergirl Soft Mink... but this is super nice and matte too. It's good!

The liquid lip is pretty and lasts a long time... so I like it a lot!

The Packaging- 

The packaging is probably as good as it can be for the price... but I don't love it... it's bulky- which isn't my favorite thing... but I still love it... it's got Melissa on the back- she's super pretty. It has a pretty, pink outside... I like it a lot!

So full review... for $20 go and get this when you can! You won't be disappointed it's been my favorite for a quick look because I don't really have to think about anything, its all in this one palette and it's super easy and quick to use. I love it... and I'm impressed with how amazing Ulta has gotten with these eyeshadows!

Byeee!
-Shannon 

Comments