Perfect Fall Single Shadow Palette

So I have a bunch of Makeup Geek and Colourpop Singles... not so much a bunch- but I've gotten a few sets when they've had holiday deals and I order when they have sales... The Colourpop ones are just what I tried when those first came out... so yeah I arranged these together to form their own fall palette- I really like it... and I threw in a blush and a highlight... just for fun! So let's just get into the palette!

I have it in an empty Tarte magnetized palette... these are my favorite empty palettes. They're pretty, sturdy and have a huge mirror... they are relatively inexpenisve... I think there's one you can get for $10... this one is $17. You can fit tons of shadows in there... and I just like it.

Top Row 

These are pretty much my lid colors and my highlight colors.

Ice Queen From Makeup Geek- this is probably my least favorite shadow from Makeup Geek if I'm being honest... I don't even think they make it anymore... but this works well on the browbone and inner corner and I use it a lot there.

Paper Tiger from Colourpop- This is one of my favorite matte shadows. It's so nice all over the lid- I'm actually wearing this on the lid today and I really love how it looks. It's pretty versatile too because I could definitely use this in the crease.

Wait For it- This is a little more on the spring-ish side... tbh I just kind of threw it in here because I wanted to make the rows even... but this is a nice orange that I could see myself using this fall.

Voltage from Makeup Geek- This is one of the Duochromes... I've done some great looks with this!

Ritzy from Makeup Geek- another duochrome... another one I've done some fun looks with and I just love this one.

2nd Row 
The second row could be used for the outer corner or on the lid. I like these shades a lot... they're all pretty much foiled shadows from Makeup Geek except the last one- which is a duochrome... I love MUG foiled shadows... whenever they go on sale I try to get them.

Legend This is a really awesome foiled shadow... very true to color in the pan and just amazing.

Flame Thrower- This is a gorgeous, Gorgeous orange shadow. This is AMAZING!

Curtain Call- Amazing Shimmery Foiled Red

Houdini- Blue- I'm going to have fun using this with some of the duo chromes... maybe on it's own if I feel daring!

Steampunk- This is the darkest Duochrome I have and it's just a really nice, versatile color! I love it.

3rd Row 

The third row is all matte. 2 are from Colourpop and the rest are makeup geek... again these are for the crease and outer corner mostly... maybe I'll use it on the lid... idk! I had trouble swatching these- they aren't true to color in the swatches- so I did go over a few a couple times... but they apply differently and where I'm using them it won't really matter.

Top Notch- This is probably my favorite crease color in here... I have a lot of good ones from Makeup Geek I thought of throwing in... but I like this one a lot and I'm wearing it today and I like it!

Stay Golden- Another Colourpop recommendation. This swatches pretty badly- in the picture shown it doesn't look too bad... but It's a little deceiving in the swatch. It looks awesome on my outer corner right now lol.

Enchanted Forest- This is a nice, dark green color... again fun to use with the duo-chromes... I might try to do a blue/green forest look with this... but I like it!

Time Travel- This is another nice one. A lot of these are what I used for a "Subculture" palette dupe- I think this is supposed to be a dupe for the blue in there. I wasn't necessarily using my palette when I had the "subculture dupe" layout... so idk if I'd use all of those colors in the ABH Subculture palette... but I like this layout a lot and I think I will use it in here.

Bitten- I would highly recommend this if you are placing a Makeup Geek order this fall... this is such a pretty burgundy shade and there is nothing quite like it.

Blush and Highlight 

I depotted these and I want to use them more... so I put them in here too.

Covergirl Soft Mink- This is one of my favorite blushes ever... the color is just really nice- it can kind of go with anything... and I just love it!

Ofra You Glow Girl- Another favorite... that I don't use as often as I'd like since depotting it... it's a great highlight and really gives a beautful glow.

So there you have it! The Perfect Fall Palette! I hope you guys like this... this is going to be my jam for a while... I can tell lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments