Smokey Bronze Look w/ Laura Gellar Downtown Cools Palette (10.9.17)

This is a pretty easy look... I like how it turned out... and it's just good!

Face 

Primer- Coverfx Illuminating Primer

Foundation- No.7 Stay Perfect

Concealer- Nyx Correct and Conceal Palette... I used the purple where I highlighted, the orange under the eyes, and some of the green and then the orange on a breakout.

Under Eye Powder- The Paloma "Highlight" powder form the Nars Cheek Studio Palette

Contour- Paloma Contour Powder from that same palette.

Bronzer- Laguna Bronzer from that palette.

Blush- The second lightest blush in that palette with the chunky glitter.

Highlight- Pixi London Lustre

Setting Spray- Coverfx Setting Spray

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- The Laura Gellar Downtown Cools Palette. I put Goddess all over the lid with a dab of Gilded Bronze in the center. For the crease I used Gotham and in the inner corner I put Cloud Nine. In the Browbone I think I used crease... but I think I used some of that pixi highlight also. I used the lavender shade in the Nyx Palette under the browbone also.

Mascara- Essence Lash Princess.

Lips- Tartiest Lip Paint in Fortune

Hope you guys like this smokey look!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments