Bath and Body Works Haul

I got some things from Bath and Body Works! Let's haul them! Sorry this is late lol.

So first... sprays cause that's what I mostly got.

I got a mini of Pretty as a Peach because I love peach, I have the shower gel and I love this. Its nice and summery and peachy and it smells amazing! I only got the mini cause I thought the full size would be on sale, but its not. So yeah.

Then I got Golden Pineapple Luau which was 50% off... so I think $7 probably? Idk how much the full price is, but I think its $14... so yeah. I love this... I got these for my sister's bachelorette party... but didn't end up getting that one in the goody bag lol. But now I have the full size and I think I have some of the shower gel left... so that's all good.

Everything else was in their collection from the 90s and it was 3.75!

First I got what I'm wearing today, which is Cotton Blossom. This reminds me a little of the Fresh Warm Cotton, which I love. Its very fresh and clean... a little powdery, but not overwhelming. I love it. And I got the Shower Gel to go with it too.

Next Freesia. My mom knew my grandmother loved Freesia when that was available and she was sad it was discontinues, so she got one for her. I smelled it and I really ended up liking it also! So I got it for myself also! Its a really pretty, florally girly smell and I just like it. Its a pretty smell and I like it.

Then Country Apple. which I also got a shower gel of. Its a really great apple scent... kind of an impulse buy because I have a few other apple scents... but it is pretty unique and interesting. I really like it and I'm excited to have it as a shower gel also. Its a good one!

And last but not least, Sun Ripened Raspberries! I got the shower gel for this too I think... no I didn't lol! I was going to today... but there was a line and the people working there seemed snobby... so yeah. I did get one more shower gel... but we'll get to that. Lol. This smells good though, kind of reminds me of a Cabbage Patch kid. its a very sweet, raspberry smell. I like it a lot... its nice! Idk if its my favorite of all the sprays tbh... but I got it and I liked it a lot!

And for the other shower gel I got, Cucumber Melon! They were all out of the sprays... but I think I'll like it better as a shower gel too. Its a great smell and I just like it a lot! I'm excited to use this!

Hope you liked this, found this helpful or whatever!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments