Top 10 Thursday: Top 10 Eyeshadow Palettes

So I figured this would be an interesting one. I did a top 5 eye palettes on my instagram, Shannonsreviews last week and I figured why not expand it today... so here we go.  I am still going to do a Palette Smackdown with all my palettes to be sure... but if you were to ask me my top 10 favorites right this second... these would be them. No order... but I think the first 5 are my top 5. They aren't in an order either... they're just my top 5 picks!

1) Urban Decay Spectrum Palette- This palette is awesome, it just has bad packaging. Its not terrible packaging, it just takes up a lot of room. Its bulky and I kinda like that because I'm going to reach for it more because its in the way. This is a really versatile palette, there are lots of colorful shadows in here, there are neutrals... its just great all in all. I really love it and you can do a lot of different looks with it!

2) Too Faced Natural Matte Palette- This is probably my favorite one. There are 2 palettes that really stand out in this top 10 and this is one of them. I use this all the time. Its easy to blend, goes with a lot of single shadows or shimmer palettes. Its good on its own or with other things... and its just really good. I love it! So good!

3) Juvia's Place Nubian 2- This is another palette you need. Right now, you need this one! This is the other one that stands out, its got a lot of great colors and neutrals and mattes and shimmers... lots you can do with this one and its so pigmented and easy to use! I love it!

4) Lorac Unzipped-The Lorac Unzipped Palettes are pretty underrated also. I like this one a little bit better than the Unzipped Gold because there's a little less fallout... but I love how basic the color selection is for this and its just a really nice palette. Fun for neutrals and colors and its just a really really great palette. I got it with Ulta points in a bundle with a 20% off coupon too... so it was especially a nice deal. Lol.

5) Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made- This is one of the most versatile palettes I have and its just very nice and easy to use. I don't use it nearly enough... but every look I've done with it is great! I just really like this one... this was one of the first ones that came to mind when I decided to do this Top 5.

6) Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette- This is my favorite smelling of the too faced palettes! Its really cute and just easy to get a nice look from. If you like warm tones and you like Too Faced Palettes, this is a really great one!

7) Kat Von D Shade n Light Quad in Plum- This is another great matte palette! These are really easy to use and blend too. Its another one of those versatile colors you could use on its own... its easy to do a look with this one, its a good beginner palette for color... its just a good one. You can do a lot with 4 shadows and this is one of the best palettes for that.

8) Too Faced Bon Bons Palette- This is a good one. I think I like this more than the original Chocolate Bar. I don't have the Semi Sweet... but I like this one a lot. Its good quality and I just like it a lot. Its pretty and versatile.

9) Lorac Pro Metals- This is another unexpectedly great gem. Idk if its still out or not... but its so pretty and the colors are unique and I just really like it. Pigmented, easy to use and versatile. Its a good one!

10) Tartelette in Bloom- Idk if this is really my favorite or not... I like a lot of tarte's palettes and this is one that I think is a good price and its worth it. Its really a good one!

Byeee! Hope this was helpful and fun!
-Shannon

Comments