How To-sday: Summery Look with the Nubian 2 Palette

So I think this is the first look I'm doing with the Nubian 2 palette! Maybe not... idk. But here we go!

Face 
I primed with the Smashbox Primer water than dotted on a little of the Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation and blended it with a damp real techniques beauty sponge. I took the angled brush from Up and Up and used the Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer to contour/bronze. For blush I used the Milani Luminoso blush and then I used the Elf Illuminating palette and I used the darkest looking color in that palette as my highlight. I like it a lot so far! It was my first time using it! Then I sprayed again with the Smashbox Primer Water. 

Eyes 
I primed with the UD Primer Potion then I went in with Yaa and I focused that on the outer corner of my eye and then I went back in with Nefertiti on the inner part of my eye. For the crease I took Morocco on a very precise brush and then went in with Madagascar with a fluffier brush and blended a little better. I put Zuri on the inner corner for a highlight. I put Honeydude from Colourpop in my waterline and for my mascara I used Bareminerals lash domination mascara and Ulta Amped Lashes 

Lips 
Primed with Too Faced Lip Insurance, lined with Nyx Slide on Glide on in Sugar Glass and then I used Colourpop's Matte X Lippie Stick in Boa.


Byeee! Hope you found this helpful! 
-Shannon




Comments