Monday Musts 6.13.16

Not to much on here... I didn't do much makeup this week... but I still have a few favorites. Also its my mom's birthday... so Happy Birthday to her!

Bath and Body Works- I did a whole Bath and Body Works Haul on Thursday I believe... so if you want to know more about the products I got... check it out there. I've used Cotton Blossom, Sun Ripened Raspberries, and Freesia this week. I also like the Sweet as a Peach body wash... so yeah. Those are all sort of favorites.

Bareminerals Bareskin Foundation- I really like how this foundation looks on me. I really like super light coverage foundations and this is a really nice one.

Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer- This is a favorite favorite of all favorites! Lol. Okay... maybe not that much, but I do absolutely love it! It blends amazing and looks great... its just a really great product all in all! I recommend it! I did a review on it and everything... its good!

The Highlighter and Blush in the Tarte Showstopper Palette- Alright... I don't want to give away what my favorite palette because I'm doing a palette smack down this week... but as far as blushes and highlights, I've been using these a lot this week and I love them! I particularly like the Highlighter. Its just really nice and glowy and bright. Its a good one!

Hope this was helpful!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments