Review: Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer in Light Bronze

So you know when you get a product from a brand that's just so good you want to get every single type of that product from that brand... if that makes sense? That's how I'm feeling about Physician's Formula Bronzers right now.

This is such a nice, light bronzer with a satin finish... it smells amazing. I've been using it all the time. I have the Too Faced Little Black Book of Bronzers... but I think I like this one wayyy more... and that's saying something cause I really love those Too Faced bronzers!

It applies really nicely, which isn't always the case with bronzers... but this is so soft and nice that it works really well for that. And the color is better than I expected. From everything I've heard, this is a good bronzer for light/medium skintones. but most people use the regular Bronzer shade I believe. At my Ulta I could only find the light bronzer one, and I'm quite fair so I thought it would work well for me and it did. I know people with lighter skin still like the bronzer color... but the light bronze one shows up well on me... so if you're my skintone, this color works! I kind of contour with it even... it works really well.

This makes me want to try more bronzers from Physician's Formula, because people always talk about them and its one of those things like the Milani blushes I now love I just haven't picked up. I figured I have enough bronzers and I'm not that into bronzer... but this is perfect and now I need to try them all! Lol.

Hope you found this review helpful! I don't usually do a specific one-product review unless its a palette or something high end... but I liked this enough I needed to talk about it. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments