Shop My Stash Sunday! 6.19.16

Alright so I have a new Shop my stash bin that I got from Target... and I'm happy with that! So I'm not really going in any order... just in order of what I have everything in. I put more stuff in here than usual... so yeah. No real reason... I just wanted more options I guess lol.

So this is a bit bigger. Its divided into 3 parts and the first part has 3 little sections that are good lipstick or foundation sized compartments... so yeah.

First little compartment: I have the Catrice Bronzing Highlighter Pen... I loved this last summer... haven't used it much this year... but now I'll start! And I have the Buxum Shannon Lipgloss in here... I think I put this in last week and didn't use it... so it stated in. A lot of the lip products from last week are in here... cause I tend to use the same things lol.... and I don't always follow this for lips.

I have the Maybelline Better Skin Concealer. Love this. This kinda stays in here.

Maybelline Master Prime in the matte version. This is an eye primer. I used it last week cause I couldn't find any others... lol.

Then I have Coverigirl's Katy Kat Matte lipstick in Kitty Purry. I Love this! It looks like Lust for blush by maybelline... which is in my purse and I also shopped my stash for it... so yeah.

I have a sample of the Makeup Forever Step 1 Primer in the smoothing version. I got this as a 100 point perk a long time ago and forgot about it... so I kind of want to review that.

Next little compartment the UD Primer Potion, Colourpop Eye Pencil in Honeydude, Bareminerals Lash Domination mascara, Ulta Rain Coat mascara, Smashbox Primer water... those are mostly always in there... but then I added Bareminerals Bareskin foundation, It Cosmetics CC+Illumination  and Too Faced Hangover Rx!

I have the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in sample form cause why not, Rimmel The One Lipstick in Its a Keeper Buxum Wesley, Maybelline Color Elixer in Rebelious Raspberry, Elf Coral Cutie and Urban Decay Sheer Streak. These were all in last week too... but yeah. Didn't use them! I also want to use my Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipsticks... and Maybe Colourpop Matte X because I still haven't reviewed those!!! Ugh! Lol.

Sephora Guava Glow Blush! You know how I feel about this! And I want to hit pan lol. Elf HD Powder, always in there. Mac Golden Rinse Bronzer because I haven't used that in a while... so I'll give the physicians formula a break! And I have the Elf Cool Bronzer because I haven't used that in forever! Nyx Ultimate palette in Warm Neutrals. I'll probably have a review about this and the cool neutrals next week.

The Elf Illuminating Palette... which I also have a review of pretty soon. I love this! Nice subtle glow. And I have the Nars Himalia Shadow. Love this!

And now the last big compartment... idk if I showed where the last big compartment was but whatever. Doesn't matter much lol.

I have the Pixi Natural Contour Kit... still haven't used this! Its been in here like 3 weeks I think lol. I have the Anastasia Glow Kit because I love that too and I used it today.

I have the In The Balm of your Hand palette... just for good blushes and highlights mostly... maybe I'll use the shadows, maybe I won't!

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette... haven't used this in a while and I think it'd be good to use this now. I want the Modern Renaissance palette too... so this might help me decide for that.

The Peach Palette! Its been a while and I kind of want to see if thats really that similar to the Nyx Warm Neutrals.

And last but not least, Kat Von D Shade n Light Plum quad. Because why not? Lol.

Byeeee!
-Shannon!

Comments