Monday Musts 6.6.16

Hope everyone is having a fun almost 666 lol. Also I think its Pete Wentz's birthday today... so I'm listening to Fall Out Boy while I write this.

1) Buxom Palette- I made a Buxom Eyeshadow Palette... I'm going to have a full post of that with looks and a review and everything coming soon... but so far I've been absolutely loving it. I didn't get any mattes or any neutrals in it, I just got fun colors that I don't have, so its not the most wearable palette... but it is a great addition to my collection because I don't have any of those shades!

2) Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer- This smells amazing! It also works really well, its pigmented but light and its a perfect light bronzer and it gives such a nice glow. I like this better than any of the too faced bronzers in the Book of Bronzers... I love it more than I thought I would. I didn't even want to get this because its just a bronzer... but its actually amazing! Its got kind of a satiny finish too... idk I just like it a lot!

3) Up and Up Angled Brush- This is an angled blush/contour brush that was in a set from Up and Up and I really like using it with the butter bronzer. It works really easily and its just nice. I've been loving it lately clearly... so yeah! This is a good one. That set is good in general, it comes with a highlight/setting brush and then the flat concealer/ foundation brushes... which I don't love as much, but I still use enough to make it worth the 9.99 or whatever it was. Lol. Those Up and Up brushes are pretty great!

4) The Blushes and Highlights in the Nyx Butt Naked Underneath it All Palette- I just reached for this palette for blushes and highlights because it was the closest one near me, and then I was like "wow I need to use these all the time." So I kept them in my Shop my Stash Rotation. I really like it and its just a good one! The shadows are good too... but the blushes and highlights are amazing! So I'd recommend it just for that.

5) Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Manic with Alice on top of it- So I used the color Manic from Urban Decay with a light, summery eye look... but I put Alice on top of it and it just looked really good! I thought it made my lips look nice and plump and good. I thought it was really good.

6) Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Perfume- I've had this rollerball for a long time... and I'm just now starting to really like it! It smells yummy and just really good! I've been really liking putting it in my bag and just rolling it on while I feel like it. Its really nice if you like florally smells and overall its just a good perfume! I like it a lot!

7) Bareminerals Lash Domination Mascara- I forgot how much I love this mascara! It's really one of my all time favorite makeup products. It makes my lashes look so nice and full and its natural but it gives sort of a false-lash effect to them... its so good. Really underrated too! I love it and I think Bareminerals is pretty great and underrated.

8) Bath and Body Works Pretty as a Peach Shower Gel-This smells amazing and just makes me excited to take a shower. Lol. Its peachy and nice. I'll probably pick up more from the line during the sale!

Alright guys hope you're having a good day and a good week... and I'll be back here tomorrow and you can see me on the instagramz. Lol. (shannonsreviews)

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments