Shop My Stash Sunday- 6.5.16

Heyyy guys! Hope you guys don't mind that I've taken a small break and I'm posting this a little later than usual... tomorrow I have a regularly scheduled blog... but yeah. Shop my Stash Time!

Lets Start With eye palettes! I kept my Buxom Palette in here because its so pretty I'm not ready to be done with it just yet... and I left the Tartelette in Bloom in here because I'm going to work on my Palette Smackdown this week... which means that I also have my Tarte Showstopper Palette in here too! So there's a little sneak peek of the High End palette smack down coming later this month.

Also for eyes I have the Rimmel Magnificeyes in Queen of The Bronzed Age. I thought this would be nifty to use. Lol.

I also have my Colourpop eye pencils in Honeydude and Swerve. Cause why Not.

I have the Elf Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Little Miss Thing because I liked it a lot and I think I'll do a review on the lesser known elf products this week.

And I have the Jordana Made to last Liquid Eyeshadow in Not a Wink Pink... cause I wanted to give this a second chance.

I have the Lash Domination Mascara and the Ulta Rain Coat topcoat.

I have the Urban Decay Primer Potion and the Colourpop No Shame Liner
And onto cheeks and face...

I have the Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer because I love this and can't stop using it yet.

I have the Ofra Highlight in You Glow Girl... which has seemed to fallen out of the pan... so I would just go ahead and buy the refill of this if you're getting it... I got it in the pot because it was cheaper than getting a Z Palette... but it isn't cause I'll need to get some sort of Z Palette anyway. Ohhh well.

I have the Revlon Photoready Skinlights in Pink Lights. This is a nice highlight and it will mix well with a foundation I have in here.

I have the Elf Blush Palette... which I love and haven't used it a lot.

I have the Elf Hydrating Face Primer. The Makeup Artist at the wedding used an elf primer... so I thought I'd give this another shot.

I've been kind of oily lately, so I figured I'd break out my L'oreal Infallible Foundation and finish that up. I'd like to finish that soon.

I also have my Bareminerals Bareskin foundation because I can't really use the L'oreal foundation too many times in a row... so I'll switch to this.

And I have the Sephora Guava Glow Blush because I like that and I'm close to hitting pan, so I'm going to sort of try using that up.

And my Wet n Wild Contour Duo just in case I want to use that to contour with.

And the Elf HD Powder because I want to use that up.

And I'll probably throw in the smash box primer water too just to use with the Bareskin foundation.

Byeee! Hope you like these Shop my Stash Posts!
-Shannon

Comments