Review: Elf Illuminating Palette

So I just got this Elf Illuminating palette recently and it isn't that new of a product from elf... but its new to me... and Elf is probably my favorite drugstore brand, so this is pretty exciting for me!

So this is a really nice subtle highlight palette. Its a little more illuminating than Laura Gellar French Vanilla, but its more subtle than something like the Anastasia Glow Kit or pretty much anything else I have. So it shows up... but its just like a hint of color. If you have a glow-y blush and you don't want to overdo it on the highlight, you can just put a little bit of this on and it and it'll just look nice, and kind of sculpted. So that's good!

I also like the color selection in it too. They have some cooler colors and some warmer colors. And they don't quite show up the way that they do in the pans... but they kind of look good with those colors. Like there's a peachier color in here, and that looks nice with like Milani Luminoso and there's a cool white color that looks good with cool toned blushes. So that's good!

So yeah, if you want an inexpensive subtle highlight that still shows up... this is a great product for under $10... I would have probably included it in my top 10 under $10 but I just got this... so it didn't quite make the cut... but I think in a year or so it will probably be on.

So yeah! Pick it up! Its worth a try in my opinion and I like it a lot!

Byeee!
-Shannon.

PS- Maybe I should call it the Elf Illuminati palette as this is my 666th post! Lol! Jk.

P.P.S- Okay its not my 666th post... yesterday was. Darn!

Comments