Fragrance Friday: American Eagle Live Your Life Perfume

I've had this perfume for over a year... and I just decided "hey... maybe this would be a good thing to review." So... I'm doing that now. Lol.

I've had this in favorites, so you know I like the scent. I think its a scent a lot of people would like. Its sort of vanilla-y but better. Its very sweet and light. If you're going out with a friend that's picky about fragrance, I think this would be one that they might like.

It also lasts a pretty long time for such a light perfume. I would say maybe 8-12 hours... its not very strong, but it stays on really well! In the summer and in the winter too! I spray kind of a lot of it... but it doesn't get too heavy or too much. Its just a nice scent that lasts a pretty long time! So thats good!

And the bottle is really cute too! Its got an eagle on it, it says Live Your Life and its just a cute little bottle to have in your collection. Really nice.

The price isn't bad either. I think its about $39 and you can use your American Eagle coupons with it. They go on sale from time to time too. They have smaller body sprays now too, so if you don't want the perfume, the mists are a little lighter and would also be good!

I think that's everything I need to say about this perfume. I can't quite think of anything it smells like other than maybe Warm Vanilla Sugar or Pink Chiffon from Bath and Body Works. Its pretty unique!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments