Shop my Stash: 6.1.16

So I think I'm going to do this every week on Sundays, and I think I want to start doing this on periscope too... but its just easier if I just kinda do this the way it is now... and I'll have it kinda reviewed in my Monday Musts, but this is just going to be how I chose the products I'm going to use for the week and I'll try sticking to those items and creating some looks with that... so yeah. That's what I'm doing.

This week is going to be pretty simple because its already almost over lol. There are a couple new things I want to try and then some things I'm doing future posts on and things like that... so yeah!

First off, what won't be changing much until I finish it up... my Mascaras! The Bareminerals Lash Domination and the Ulta Waterproof Topcoat. I only like having one mascara open at a time... so yeah. I have a too faced better than sex sample open too... so If anything I'll also add that... but right now I'm just going to use those.

And liners. I have 2 colourpop liners in here. One is Honeydude, which is just a nude and then the black one which is Swerve. I like colourpop's liners a lot so if I use liner this week, I'll use those.

For palettes I just made a buxom palette with a bunch of crazy colors in it... I'll have a post on that soon, but that is in there. And then I have the Tartelette in Bloom palette because that'll be good for some matte shadows or if I need a little bit of shimmery neutrals with it that works too. And this will be in an upcoming post too... so stay tuned for that.

I also have the Nyx Butt Naked Underneath it All Palette. I think I'm going to use this mostly for blush and highlight, but again this could be a fun palette to mix with the Buxum palette I made.

I have an elf Jumbo Eyeshadow stick in the shade Little Miss Thing. Idk if I'll use this, but I want to do a review on lesser known elf products soon... so yeah.

For other cheek products, I have the Butter Bronzer from Physicians formula. I just got this and want to try it out.

I have the Wet n Wild Contour Duo, just cause I used this recently and liked it... so if I really feel like contouring I'll use that.

I have a sephora micro smooth baked blush duo in guava glow... this has a significant dent in it and I want to dent it a little more soon lol.

The only highlight I put in was the Elf Whipped Highlight in Pink Lemonade because I think I'm going to mostly use the highlights in the Nyx palette... but yeah. Those are good too.

I have my Benefit Erase Paste in here cause thats the concealer I'll use.

I have the Urban Decay Primer Potion... thats a good primer.

I have the Urban Decay One n Done in here... I've been loving this lately and I've gotten a lot of use out of it so far and its very versatile.

I also have the Bareminerals Bareskin foundation in here... just cause these are nice summery light products. They're good.

I have the Elf HD Loose powder cause I'd like to finish that.

And the Smashbox Primer Water in here too... just in case. Lol.

For lips I have Neutrogena's Color Stick in Sweet watermelon... that's a nice summery shade. I have the Elf Lip Balm Tint in Grapefruit and I have Urban Decay's Alice lipstick in my purse, so that'll go nicely together. I have Urban Decay's Revlution Lipstick in Manic. Thats a nice orangey neutral. I like it a lot. And I have Honey Bare from Too Faced because I love that color. And I'll probably use a lip primer and liner just because I like those. I'm high maintenance with my lips... so I like them to last a long time lol. I have some colourpop Matte X lip pies too... but I think I'll put them in on sunday. I've been wearing those a lot lately and I still don't know if I could totally review them... so I'm going to wait a little bit lol.

And that is everything for right now. Again... some days I'll have more options probably... but I'm testing stuff out and its the end of the week already... so its just going to be those things for now.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments