Monday Musts 6.27.16

1) In The Balm of Your Hand Palette-This has been mostly what I've been using for my face makeup this week... its so good. Its been the real MVP of the week! If you need a quick look, this is a great option. Its great for travel... and its just a really great palette overall. I'm super impressed! I really really like it!

2) Pixi Natural Contour Kit- This is a holiday palette that I got as a clearance item at Target... and I've used it a little bit, but not a lot. I really love this though! The shadows are nice and light... the contours blend really easily and the highlight is awesome! Its a palette i need to remember to reach for more often... maybe in the next 10 Products, 10 looks, 10 days? Idk! Lol. I think this is probably the same or very similar to the Pixi Minimal Makeup set that they just came up with... so yeah! If you can't find this one, I'd opt for that one! Even though I haven't used it much last week... it stuck out! I like it a lot!

3) Nyx Slide on Glide on Pencil in Gilded- You know I love this... I just needed to share it again. I'll shout it from the rooftops! BUY THE NYX SLIDE ON GLIDE ON PENCILS! THEY ARE AWESOME! Okay, thank you!

4) Katy Perry Kitty Cat Matte Lipstick in Kitty Purry- This might be one of my favorite drugstore lipstick formulas... and probably my favorite packaging. I was shocked because I really don't love the Covergirl formula of lipsticks... but these ones are really good!

5) Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick in Lust for Blush- This is another great neutral pink color that I highly recommend picking up. I think this would look good on anyone, the formula is great and overall its just a great lipstick! I know everyone loves Touch of Spice... but this one is Touch of Spice's underrated sister! Lol.

6) It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination- I forgot about this! This was definitely a favorite this week! It doesn't always work for me... but this week its been working so well! I love it! It has snails in it though... so be careful! Lol. Its good though! I don't think I'd repurchase the Illumination, I think I'd get the regular one... but yeah! Its good!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments