Monday Musts: 6.20.16

Some of my favorite things this week! Lets check it out!

1) Juvia's Place Nubian 2 Palette- This is always a favorite... it just makes me happy to use it. Its so unique, the colors are insanely pigmented... and this is probably one of my #1 recommendations of any palette! Its really good! I love it!

2) Elf Illuminating Palette- I'm going to have a full review on this palette soon... but its really a good palette. It doesn't give the strongest glow, its more subtle, but it looks really nice, it doesn't cling to dry patches... and its really affordable. I'm loving it. I have this and the Anastasia Glow Kit in my Shop My Stash Bin... and I've been using this a lot more... and the Glow Kit is my favorite... so that says something!


3) Sephora Microsmooth Baked Blush duo in Guava Glow- This is a great blush! I really like it, its easy to use, pigmented, and just a favorite. I have made quite a dent in this... I'm trying to pan it... its one of my favorite things in the summer... it really gives a nice glow... and its just really great! I love it!

4) Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation- This was my favorite foundation at the start of the week... my skin got really dry after that and I haven't used it because I'm afraid it will just be too dry... but its still a nice foundation and I really liked it and I've been using it a lot more and liking it... so that's good. But when my skin looks almost sick... I can't really use it.

5) Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask- This Mask has been helping my skin a lot! As I've said, its been very dry lately and this has helped a lot. Particularly on my neck, I sometimes turn into a lizard... not sure why... maybe its a sunburn type thing... idk... but either way, this helped de-lizardify it.

6) Boscia Tsubaki oil infused exfoliating powder- I've been really liking this... its a scrub but its a powder. You have to get your face wet, or your hands and then use it like that. I've been using it a lot in the morning and I've been liking it for that. I like that you can control how light or how gritty you want it... but its good! Its good for sensitive skin!

7) Colourpop Honeydude Eyeliner- This is just a great nude pencil! I love Colourpop's liners, and this one is really great! I've been using this for a while and forgetting to post about it... but I really like it!

8) Beauty and The Vlog- So this is a different type of favorite. This is a podcast and a Facebook group that's been helping my instagram and blogging life a lot. Lol. Its very good if you have a youtube channel, instagram account, blog... anything. Its useful information, Erika, the host of the show is super nice and helpful and its good to listen to!

Byeee! Hope you have a good Monday!
-Shannon

Comments