Shop My Stash Sunday 6.26.16: 10 looks,10 Products, 10 Days

So... to be honest... Idk how I thought of this idea! But I figured I'd do it anyway. I thought it might be cool to do every once and a while. I take 10 products and use only those 10 products for the next 10 days that I wear makeup... and see what happens! I thought it would be fun to see the versatility of these particular products and how these looks come together and look different from one another.

10 Products I'm using 

1) In The Balm of Your Hand Palette- This kind of brought about the idea. I like this because I can use this for everything really. My blush, Highlight, bronzer/contour, maybe lipstick even and I could use it for shadows too. Its incredibly versatile and I've been wanting to use just this for like a week straight... which I think I'll do as well... but this seems like a good start. I'm excited to use it more this week!

2) Urban Decay One n Done- This is another kind of no-brainer choice. I could use this as a primer, I could use this on its own... and I love it. One of my favorite things ever... so I need to use it some more! Perfect for summer and just good overall.

3) Smashbox Primer Water- This works for a lot of things. I could use it for primer, to intensify shadows, setting spray... this is just really good and versatile as well... so yeah. This stays!

4) Bareminerals Lash Domination+ Ulta Rain Coat Topcoat- I'm counting this as one product because you don't really need both. Lol. I'm only cheating a little bit... but I like the smudge-proofness of the Rain Coat but you could just get a waterproof mascara or use your favorite mascara... I could buy another waterproof mascara for this... But A) I kind of prefer the way it works with the rain coat than a waterproof mascara B) I have a lot of backups of mascara so I don't want to buy another one just for this challenge C) You just use your favorite mascara if you're trying this or your favorite mascara combo... it doesn't matter. Lol.

5) Too Faced Born This Way Foundation- This foundation is a great full coverage foundation. I haven't used it in a while, but whenever I go back to it, its a fave. And I'm curious of it and the one n done.

6) Urban Decay Through The Looking Glass Palette- This is a very versatile palette and its very good. And I haven't used it for a while and I want to use it more. So doing 10 looks with this... that'll be fun! And I can switch with the Balm palette if I want

7) Urban Decay Primer Potion- I was just going to use a concealer... but that doesn't work... so I'm using the Primer Potion! Gotta love the good ol' primer potion! Lol.

8) Colourpop Honeydude Eye Liner- I can do without a dark liner or a liquid liner... but I need a nude liner... so yeah. This is what I'll use!

9) Colourpop Matte X Lippie Stick in Back Up- I chose this because it looks good on its own, and it looks good mixed... so even though I have 2 (technically 4 if I count the 2 lip products in the In The Balm of Your Hand) this mixes well with the other color I have chosen... so its really like I get an extra color from this. And that is exciting. I love the formula of this... and its just really good!

10) Colourpop Lippie Stick in Lumiere- This is one of my favorite lipsticks ever. I'm almost done with it, I could probably wear just this for 10 days... lol. It goes with anything and it mixes well with Back Up also... so its just a useful one to have! I like it a lot!

And those are the 10 products I plan on using this week! Expect some How-Tosdays with them... I'll have a post with the 10 different looks I come up with soon after it... and its just going to be a fun and easy week! I can't wait to see what happens!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments