Underrated Elf Product Reviews: Affordable Products No One Is Talking About!

So I've picked up some Elf items recently and no one really talks about them... so I thought I'd show them some love!

Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick- I have the shadow stick in Little Miss Thing... and I haven't used it that often... but I really liked it. I think you should still use a primer with it... its really thin, and I think it'll be hard to use on its own. I also used a brush with it too... I think I used a concealer brush to pick up the creaminess and I liked how that applied. I don't think I'd wear it on its own... but as a base it was really nice. This wasn't one of those one n done type of shadow pencils... but it does work pretty well and I like it!

Lip Balm Tint in Grapefruit and Nude- So Nude doesn't really show up on me. Grapefruit shows up on me a little bit, these aren't the super super pigmented balms. These are like makeup you would give to a little kid or if you want a light makeup day... this is good. It is pretty moisturizing too! Its not amazing with the moisture but its good. I've been loving wearing Grapefruit with Alice from Urban Decay on top. I really like it a lot.

Glow Bronzer in Sunkissed- 
This is more of a highlighter for me. Its very light! I like it a lot as a highlight... idk I just feel so pretty wearing it! It kind of shows skin texture... but its still pretty good. You won't see it unless you're right up close... its good. Its a nice highlight!

Pout Perfecter- 
I have this in the color Glow, which is very pretty... but its VERY glittery. I think you need a lip primer so that it doesn't totally cover your lips and your entire mouth and chin probably with glitter too. Its a really pretty color... but it needs something. It kinda wears off but the glitter stays and its not the most flattering.

Eye Primer and Liner Sealer- 
I like the primer... idk if the sealer really works. Its very runny though, I had it out for a second and then it started dripping out everywhere and it was messy... so that seemed like a gimmick thing. But still. The Eye primer is a stick though.

Eye Primer- 
Just the regular eye primer is really good! I will probably purchase this over the Primer Potion just cause I'm always looking for a cheaper option lol. And this is a great one.

Lip Primer and Plumper
I like this duo a lot. The Lip Plumper is like the Buzzing lip balm but it feels more moisturizing and comfortable. The plumping is only for a few seconds though... so it maybe works if you're taking lip swatch photos just to make them look a little better... but other than that I like it more as a balm. The primer isn't as good as the too faced... but its good. It'll last a few hours.

Super Shiny Lip Gloss- 
Easy to throw on and keep in the purse or something. Its fun for the summer. It would probably be good to get kids too. Its not heavy its just a nice gloss. Very pretty. I like it a lot!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments