Top 10 Thursday: Top 10 under $10

So here are my top 10 drugstore favorites that are $10 and under! I posted my top 5 on my Instagram, which is Shannonsreviews if you'd like to check it out... but here are the favorites!

1) Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation- This foundation is so nice and good for every skin type I think. Its in terrible packaging because there's no pump and I always pour out too much... but it lasts a long time and gives a matte finish that doesn't cling to dry patches. Its just a really nice foundation!

2) Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso- This is such a pretty color and such a great formula! Its easy to use and its just the best... maybe lol. I don't know if I like this more than the Lorac Unzipped Cheeks palette, but its what I use as the standard to compare all other blushes too. Its really nice and I just like it a lot!

3) Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara- Such an underrated mascara! Its really nice and its just at the $10 mark... but there are always deals and coupons, especially on Ulta's brand. Really underrated brand, and a great product!

4) Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick in Touch of Spice- This lipstick is amazing! It goes with any look, looks good on anyone and the formula in these Creamy Mattes are my favorites. I typically like Maybelline Lipsticks... but these are even better! Highly recommend!

5) Wet n Wild Highlighter in Boozy Brunch- This is the best thing of all the things. If there is one thing you get from this list... get Boozy Brunch! It is a really great highlight, apparently a dupe for Champagne pop... but its one of those total hidden gem of the drugstore.

6) Elf Contour Kit- This is the most expensive contour I think I will ever buy! Its so easy to blend and use. I don't love the highlights in it because I like a glow-y highlight. I use it as setting powder sometimes... but it isn't my favorite. I've only used the Illuminating palette one time, so it doesn't make it on the list... but I love it anyway!

7) Elf Mad for Matte eye palette- This blends amazingly well, its really nice and pigmented and it works really really well for a matte eyeshadow palette. I'd say its on par with Too Faced and Kat Von D's Matte palettes (I don't have the shade n light palette... but I have one of the quads in plum... its really good!

8) Makeup Revolution Romantic Smokey Palette- Another wonderful drugstore palette that is only $7! There are a lot of great Makeup Revolution palettes that I've heard are really great... but this one is the one I chose because the color selection is really unique... you can get a ton of great looks just with this one palette, and I think its really cool. Its a unique and great palette!

9) Elf HD Powder- This is good in the loose and pressed powders. The pressed powder has really great packaging for just throwing in the purse. I love my Bareminerals Mineral Veil, but this is just as great and only $6!

10) Nyx Slide on Glide on Eye and Lip Pencils- Cheating a bit and including 2... but the Nyx Slide on Glide on Pencils are amazing. Rumor has it, its the same formula as the Urban Decay 24/7 and I just think these are amazing. The Lip Liners are not drying at all... and the eyeliners are amazing for sensitive eyes.

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments