Shop my Stash Sunday: 6.12.16

Ugh I still want to actually periscope the process of this... but I'm in the midst of organizing my room... so that will be somewhat delayed... but until then, I'll post on this blog and we'll see what goes from there.

So I'm putting my Juvia's Place Nubian 2 palette in here because I love it and I need to give it some more love. I also have the Nyx Cool Neutrals palette in here because I still need to review it along with the Warm Neutrals palette... which is not in here.

I have 2 glow kits, the Anastasia Glow Kit and the Elf Illuminating Palette, that I just got yesterday and there will be a review on soon. I also have the Elf Blush palette in here because I didn't use it that much last week. I have the Milani Luminoso blush because I've missed it and the Sephora Guava Glow Blush because I didn't use that much last week. I have the Physician's formula Butter Bronzer because I love it. Just did a review on that. I have the Pixi holiday Natural Contour Kit because I haven't used that very much since getting it. And I think thats it for cheek products!

I have the Urban Decay One n Done because I love that and I missed using it. I have the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation just because I want to try more matte foundations again because my skin looks pretty good. I'll probably throw in my Smashbox Primer Water as well just because I like that!

Elf Translucent Powder, Benefit Erase Paste, Bareminerals Lash Domination, Ulta Rain Coat topcoat, Colourpop Eye Liners, and a maybelline eye primer are all in there still. I might use a liquid or gel liner this week... but I don't have them in there.

Some lipsticks I probably won't use but I threw in there... Buxum Wesley, which came in a value kit. Rimmel The One Lipstick in Its a Keeper, Elf Moisturizing Lipstick in Coral Cutie, Maybelline Color Elixer in Rebellious Raspberry. And Colourpop's Ultra Satin in Littlestitious. I still want to do a review on the colourpop matte x lippies so that will be what I'm probably going to use most of the week... but still. I thought I'd keep these in here too.

And I have the Jordana Liquid Shadow from last week still in here. Not a Wink Pink or something along those lines. I'm starting to like these more... I kind of think they might bother my eyes though. Idk.

Hope you guys liked this! Found it helpful! I'm going shopping every week... in my stash lol.

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments