How To-sday: Nyx Ultimate Warm Neutrals Palette

So I was going to do my easy everyday/special occasion look today... but I did that yesterday and it wasn't right. I used a concealer as a primer... and it just didn't work... so yeah. Today I used a primer as primer... and I liked the look, so we'll go with it!

Face 
I sprayed with the Smashbox Primer Water and then used the It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination on my face. I'm sometimes iffy about this, but I've been liking it lately! For bronzer I used the Mac Golden Rinse, which was limited edition in their laundry collection... lol. I found it at a CCO and there are still a lot more. For blush I went into my In The Balm of Your Hand palette and used Hot Momma and for highlight I used Mary Loumanizer... which maybe I shouldn't have used because I have a breakout... I think the Elf Illuminating palette would be better for a breakout if you want a highlight but don't want to highlight the breakout... lol. But yeah. I still think this  looked okay!

Then I sprayed more with the Smashbox Primer Water and then powdered with my Elf HD Powder!

Eyes 
I primed with the Urban Decay Primer Potion and then went into the Warm Neutrals palette. And this is going to be hard to describe cause there are no names. The 2nd horizontal row and the 2nd to last color in that row caught my eye at first... so I put that all over the lid. Then I went to the bottom row and used the 2nd color in the crease and then I went up a row... so the 3rd row and used the color at the end to darken it a little bit. Then I used the color to the left of that on the outer corner of my eye to make it a little more orange. And I put a light gold color on my inner corner to highlight... idk which one. Probably the first one in the 3rd row and I used a matte white shade, the first color in this for the browbone... that was hard to write! Lol!!!

For my eyeliner I used Nyx Slide on Glide on in Gilded Gold, which I've been loving lately and for my lashes Bareminerals Lash Domination and Ulta Rain Coat Topcoat!

Lips 
Urban Decay Sheer Streak! A summer favorite and an all around good lipstick!



Byeee! Have a good night!
-Shannon

Comments