Empties: June 2016

Alright here are some empties!

First off the Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash. This is good. I use this in the mornings and the Purity at night. Repurchased!

EOS Shave Cream! I've gone through a few of these because I love them! This is the vanilla bliss scent, which is the most plain of all the shave creams and I like that. Only a few shaving creams work for me... and this is one of those... so I like it and I will be repurchasing. I think I just ran out of another and I don't currently have a backup! Yeah there's another one in here too... so total of 3 one is just in the bathroom lol.

And I have the other shaving cream that works the Skintimate Dry Skin Shave Creme. This is the best packaging ever and it works really well! I like it a lot!

Some Bath and Body Works Stuff I have a Golden Pineapple Luau, Plum Cider warmth and Pretty as a Peach. I think I finished some more too... I don't always save this stuff... but yeah. I liked all the scents, would probably repurchase!

I have a sweet n shimmer bath salts from Ulta... I think I do these wrong because I can never seem to get it to bubble up or smell the way its supposed to smell... but regardless, these were a gift. I'd use them again if my sister got them for me again... but if not, I probably won't buy them for myself.

L'oreal Evercream Leave in Spray. This is amazing... idk if they still make this or not... I haven't repurchased it yet because its hard to find... but thats probably not a good sign. The One n Only Oil kind of does what I did with this, and I don't have the same tangling problems now that I don't have long hair... so yeah. Its good, but my hair doesn't totally need it anymore.

I have an Elf Nourishing Night Cream... already Repurchased that!

I have a Nivea Creme, which I still have another of. These are just like a creamy balm. Really good.

I have a pack of Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes. These didn't burn my face! Haven't repurchased cause my purity pretty much does everything I need for that.

Some Makeup!

The Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof... which I loved at first... but then it dried out more quickly than it should have and its too expensive for that... so that I won't be repurchasing even though I said "OMG THIS IS TOTALLY MY HOLY GRAIL" no... lol.

My actual Holy Grail: Ulta Amped Lashes Waterproof. I need more of the waterproof formula... but I have a few of the original formula I need to get through first.

And the Colourpop Liner in Get paid. I have a backup, but I'm trying to go through Honeydude first... so I haven't opened it yet.

and some samples... I don't totally remember how I liked them though! I think the Ahava Deadsea waters body lotion bothered my arms a little bit... so I won't be purchasing that.

Pur get a lift... this was good! I wish this were in more samples! I really felt like it was firming! I'd purchase it on sale maybe!

And thats everything! Hope you guys liked it! I prefer to just get rid of stuff... but if I don't... I'll post them here. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments