My Buxom Palette, Eyeshadow Looks and Review

Soo I was debating between getting the Jouer palette or the Jeffree Star Palette... and I decided to build a buxom palette... but I still kind of want both of those palettes... ugh. Lol! Anyway I decided to build a crazy Buxom palette and I love it! I didn't want to get any colors I have... so yeah.

The Shadows 

(Shadows Pictured Left-Right. Prenup, Shmooze, Wild Nights, Glitz Factor, La La Lavish and Room Service.) 
(Without Flash) 

(With Flash... although it doesn't really look true to color with flash... I thought the Glitz Factor color did... but camera is not doing it justice!) 



(Swatches, Top-Down Room Service, La La Lavish, Glitz Factor, Wild Nights, Schmooze, and Prenup) 

So first off I knew I wanted Room Service. That's such a pretty mint green color. I really like it! I used it today all over the lid... I think this might be a dupe for Mint Condition by Jeffree Star. Lol. It looks very nice on the lid. Went on very easy and pigmented!

Then I got La La Lavish! This is a pretty color too, I think if you're going to do one crazy color in one of these palettes... this is a good one to get! Purple is easy to pull off and its really nice. It has a nice bluish shimmer to it. Its really good!

Next up is Glitz Factor, and that is a really unique orange. Its like a light peachy color, I would recommend this if you want a peach shadow but can't get your hands on the peach palette. I think this could transition into fall very nicely and its the most neutral of all the colors in this palette. I like it a lot!

Then I have another Fall-ish color which is Wild Nights. This is a berry-ish color that will be nice in the outer v or on the lid too maybe. It'd be good for a smokey look... its a nice color!

Then I have Shmooze which is a blue color. I wore this today on the outer corner... its really pretty and really nice! It was a really nice, blendable color that just worked really easy. It was really nice and pretty! I kind of needed it lol.

And last but not least was Prenup, which is a pretty darker green color. I didn't really want to get another green, but this one looked really pretty and pigmented and nice!

I like the container too because its nice and sturdy, it has a big mirror and it closes well... it'd be easy to travel with... and I just really like it!

The Looks 
I know Kristen Gehm does videos that are 4 looks, one palette, and I figured I would do that too with this palette... but I'd just use all the colors before reviewing the palette itself.

First Look: 
First I used Room Service on the lid and then put shmooze in the outer corner. And I used a matte brown from the Tartelette in Bloom palette and a little bit of Funny Girl on the inner corner of my eyes.




Second Look: 
I did a more natural orange look with Glitz Factor and Wild Nights. Glitz Factor looked really nice under a gold base... I used the Elf Jumbo Shadow Stick in Little Miss Thing underneath and that kind of transformed it into more of a neutral... it looked really good though I liked it. And the Wild Nights was a nice cranberry-ish color that I've been looking for and debating on getting other palettes for. There's a nice Cranberry in the Violet Voss Holy Grail and some other palettes... but this is good to have in a single.

My blush game looks strong here! And you can see my brastraps and not my eyeshadow so much... but you can see it enough to get my point. Lol. 

Third Look:- 
I used La La Lavish... and you can't tell too much, but it was a really pretty shade. I like it a lot... and its just really nice! I Like it a lot! I used Wild Nights in the outer corner also!

Yeah you can't tell too well here... I sense a How To-sday coming up with this color! 



Fourth Look: This is the last look I did and my favorite look. I think I'll re-create this and do a more informed How To-sday again with this... so yeah! Here it is for now, I used Room Service and Prenup


Review: 
Overall I was really impressed! The shades were all very pigmented and easy to use! These shades are also very unique and while you might find them in single shadow form elsewhere, I prefer them in this palette because I do reach for palettes more often than I'll use single shadows. Also the packaging is really nice, they wear extremely well and they have tons of colors to choose from. I've heard the mattes aren't quite as easy to use as the shimmers, thats true of any palette but yeah. These remind me a little bit of the Lorac Unzipped formula. They aren't quite as soft... but they're still very nice and pigmented and I would highly recommend building a Buxom palette if you were interested. It would be good to travel with and its just easy to use. Shannon approved and just a palette I'm loving right now!

So pretty! Lol. It makes me happy to look at! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments