Favorites Friday: Favorite Things You Can Buy At Sephora

This is just kind of a random post because... I can't think of what to blog about. Here are 5 of my favorite things that you can find at Sephora. Not all of these are exclusive to Sephora... but you can get these all there... not much thought into this one lol. No real order, and these aren't necessarily my 5 favorites... they're just the things coming to mind right now. Lol.

Benefit That Gal Primer 
I need to repurchase this. It is a really nice primer, works well for dry skin. Helps foundation last a little longer, works with just about every foundation there is. I love this and highly recommend picking it up!

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation 
This is one of my favorite foundations. I think it works really well. I have dry skin and I love it. Someone on my instagram said that they heard it works well for mature skin... I don't know that for sure, but I would imagine it would look nice because I think it makes me look a little bit younger or like I slept better when I use it. I just love this.

Cover Fx Custom Enhancer Drops 
Almost forgot about this one! I love these! I have the shade celestial, I kind of want to get some of the newer shades that have been previewed or just some other shades... I wasn't sure these would be worth it because it is really expensive... but I use these all the time too!

Nars Dual Intensity Shadows 
These are great single shadows! Very pretty on the lid. Nicely pigmented. These are kind of my go-to for a fancy look. They last a long time and they're easy to use. I love these!

Kat Von D Shade n Light Quad in Plum 
I was going to mention something else... I'll probably talk about that in the Ulta favorites though because that product happens to be available at Ulta also. But you can't not mention Kat Von D right? Her products are amazing! I can't wait to try her new Liquid Lipsticks... and this quad is so pretty! I know I need to get the full size shade n light quad... I'm trying to use up a palette or 2 first. But this quad is really pretty and I just like it a lot.

Byeee! Hope this was useful!
-Shannon

Comments