Monday Musts 1.2.16

I got some new things for Christmas... and all of these are something I got for christmas... so that is pretty cool! Happy New Year too!

1) Fiona Stiles Luminous Finish Foundation Concentrate- I tried this on Christmas with a Real Techniques Sponge... wasn't my favorite. It just kind of sat on my face and it didn't look fantastic... it didn't look bad but it just wasn't really the best. Lol. With a brush it worked much better. The coverage is nice, it wears a really long time and it feels comfortable.

2) Fiona Stiles Ultimate Lash Icon Volumizing Mascara- More from Fiona Stiles... I'm going to be trying a lot more Fiona Stiles in the future I think... but this is a good mascara too! I use the color Worth which is a subtle burgundy... it looks black to me... but it's probably just really really subtle because it brings out something in your eyes... lol not sure... but I like it either way! It volumizes nicely and its pretty comfortable on my lashes.

3) Jouer Essential Matte and Shimmer Palette- This palette is a really nice, everyday neutral palette. It's just so pretty and you can get a lot of good natural looks from it. I've done some good shimmer and matte looks with it. It is the little black dress of palettes and it is just perfect! I love it!

4) Becca Blushed With Light Palette- This is nice. I don't know if the quality is quite the same as the full size Becca Blushes... but they are still super pretty colors and they are super pigmented and not hard to blend at all. Really nice palette and just super unique colors for a blush palette that I think are really good.

5) Colourpop Highlight in School Is Fun- This is more of a highlight than I was expecting! It is quite glow-y. It's sort of a golden highlight and it just looks really pretty. It is part of the Hello Kitty Collection... so if you like Hello Kitty you might like the packaging of this too. So pretty and cute and I love it!

6) Tartiest Pro Glow Kit- These contour shades are just really good and the highlights are super nice too! It's very easy to use and it makes me like contouring more than I did. I like that it has the option of a cream or powder contour and several different highlighters to choose from. Really good palette... I think I'm going to have a Worth it Wednesday on this this week... it's really good so far though. Highly recommend if you're looking for a contour but you prefer highlighting or something like that. Super nice!


7) Colourpop Ultra Satin Lipsticks- The formula of that is just really really nice! I've loved these for a long time... I got some new colors over the holidays and they're just really really nice, long wearing and comfortable liquid lipsticks.




Comments