Monday Musts: 1/23/17

Here are my favorites of the week! Let's get right to it!

1) Too Faced Born This Way Foundation- This foundation is a really good one. I don't use it that often and I haven't really been using it lately... and then I used it this week and I just remembered why I liked it so much! It just works really well on my skin, it's easy to use and it just works really well... I really need to do a Favorite Foundation Smackdown between this, Elf Flawless Finish and the Fiona Stiles.

2) Urban Decay Naked Skin One N Done- This isn't for everyone, but I really like it. I've been using it as a Primer lately because it just kind of helps smooth out the skin and the wear time is a little bit better. I've had this in several favorites last year... It was in my Yearly Favorites... and it just works really really well.

3) Makeup Geek Foiled Shadows- Last week I was about the Duochromes, this week it's the foiled. They just are the most pigmented shadows I have. They shatter a little too easily... but they still just work really well. I love these! Great for the lid, I like them for pops of color too... it's really nice.

4) Clearly Chic Cosmetics Organizer- Found this at TJ Maxx and it is kind of life changing. Not really... but it was a really great find and I use I've filled it up and it just makes things easier. I did a post on it yesterday. It's great for sort of "Everyday" makeup and to Oraganize some of my single shadows and my colourpop shadows a little bit better. I just really like this. Its really nice!

5) Royal and Langnickel Brushes- I need to review these still! I found these at TJ Maxx and I just like them. They were $25 there... which is a little much because 3 of the brushes were missing... but I like these brushes a lot and the case it came in is super useful. I just like it!

6) Jesse's Girl Liquid Liner- I kind of messed up with this a lot this week... but it just works well. I think I talked about it last week too... I'll do a Frugal Friday because I just really like it. It's so good!

7) L'oreal Voluminous Mascara- This is a really nice Drugstore Mascara! I've been using it a lot, I think I'm actually starting to like it more now... not sure if I like it more than the Telescopic... but it is really really nice! I've really been liking this, especially with the Tarte Opening Act Lash Primer.

8) Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder- I feel like I've been needing a little more powder lately. It just helps the skin look a little more natural. This isn't drying and it doesn't make my skin look too dry. I'm just a fan. These are awesome!

That is everything! Hope you guys liked this!

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments