Makeup Breakups: Tiny High End Palettes

So here's a makeup product that I'm definitely breaking up with. I really like the convenience of this... but honestly for the most part it is just wayyy to expensive for what you're getting.

Things like the Tarte Pro To Go Palette, the Too Faced Chocolate Chip Palettes, the tiny ones from Smashbox that just came out... I just think these are good... but they aren't necessary.

I really like the Lorac Pro Metals Palette, the Kat Von D Shade n Light Quads and I kind of like the idea of having a tiny palette for on the go or for travel or something like that... but O don't totally think they're something I need. Especially when there are so many good palettes from the drugstore that are also tiny and easy to use like the tiny high end ones... so even if it's maybe not the same quality... it is still good.

The L'oreal Pocket Palettes kind of surprised me enough that I don't really see the need for a high end alternative. If I were to go somewhere where I needed a quick eye makeup look, I'd probably use that because it's kind of fool proof and very easy. So that's sort of why I'm like "meh... I'm not going to be tempted by these tiny high end palettes."

The 2 exceptions I might make are the Fiona Stiles quads because I really want to try Fiona Stiles eyeshadows and I haven't decided if I want the new palette that they have... and Nars Duo shadows because I've heard that the Nars eye palettes aren't that amazing... but I really like the duos... so those make sense to me... but other than those items... I'm slightly going to break up with other small palettes.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments