Style Saturday: Wearing a Kimono in the Winter OOTD

So Kimonos are really really pretty... and I saw one I liked a lot and I wanted it... but they are hard to wear in the winter time... luckily, I think I found something that works!
Still new with the camera... couldn't really get a good shot with the accessories as well... lol. I think it looks a little bit better than the one on my phone. 


Top 
My top is a plain burgundy-looking one from Target. It was originally $12 I think, but they had a 2 for $14 sale... so it was $7. I got it specifically to go with the kimono, which is from American Eagle. It's black but it has flowers on it that kind of go with burgundy nicely. They have like a brownish red that just works well with this color. The sleeves are kind of bell sleeves with a little bit of lace detailing too. Really happy I got this even though I wasn't quite sure what to wear with it. I'm glad the Target shirt worked so well.

The target shirt is also long sleeved, so it's nice and warm. It doesn't look awkward, even though the sleeves of the target shirt are a little longer than the kimono. It's really nice.

Okay... it might look a little awkward in the pic above... but it looks a little bit better in real life... maybe. I don't care, I still like it!

Jeans 
Black Jeans from American Eagle. I've worn these a lot before... I've won this outfit with distressed jeans too and liked it that way... so its fun to kind of dress up and down. It would probably work with a dressier pant also... maybe get a dressier shirt even if you really want to dress it up or wear it to work or something.

Jewelry 
I wore all Alex and Ani... lol. I'm trying to buy less jewelry and go with the nicer brands that I know I like... so right now that is Alex and Ani. I have the  Path of life Earrings, The Path of Life ring and the skeleton key ring and the Lotus Necklace. All of these are in silver... and yeah. I like them a lot!



That is pretty much it! Hope you guys like this!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments