Makeup Look: Matte Eye, Contour and Bold Lips

Alright! Here is my makeup of the day!

Face


Primer: Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Illuminate

Foundation: Fiona Stiles Luminous Finish Foundation. I like this foundation... but it works best with a brush instead of a sponge. 

Concealer: Smashbox Under Eye Primer and Benefit Erase Paste. Great combo for under the eyes! 

Contour: Sculpt from the Tartiest Pro Glow Palette. I used an Angled Brush from Up and Up to do this instead of one of the real techniques contour brushes... I kind of like how that looks a little bit better with this product especially. 

Blush: Wisteria from Becca. I have it in the Blushed with Light Palette... but I think it can be found in their permanent line. 

Highlight: Strobe from the Tartiest Pro Glow Palette. I highlighted my cheekbones, nose and upper lip. 

Eyes

Primer: Maybelline Masterprime in Matte 

Eyeshadow: Jouer Desert all over the lid. In the crease I have Sepia. I put a little bit of Suede in the outer corner and crease and then I layered a little more sepia on top. For the browbone I used Matte Vanilla and Fresco and I put some of matte vanilla on the inner corner. 

Lashes: Fiona Stiles Ultimate Lash Icon Volumizing Mascara in the shade Worth... which is a very subtle Burgundy. I combed through it a little bit with a lash comb that I got for Christmas! 

Lips: Colourpop Ultra Satin Lipstick in Femme 

Hope you guys like it! Let me know if you like the "quicker" way of writing out my makeup looks... cause I think that's what I'm going to do now. 

Byee! 
-Shannon 

Comments