MOTD: Easy Makeup Geek 2 Shadow Look.

This was sort of a trial run for the makeup I was planning on wearing for Hamilton... I'm not sure if this is what I'll use or not just because I got some new Makeup Geek Shadows and I kind of want to use some different things... this is a good "going out" look though in general. I like it a lot!
Face- 

Primer Urban Decay One n Done

Foundation Fiona Stiles Illuminating Foundation Concentrate... I have a lot of posts about this... so I think I'll post them somewhere at the bottom of the blog.

Concealer Maybelline Better Skin. I might use Benefit Erase Paste instead for Hamilton.

Blush Wisteria from Becca's Blushed with Light Palette

Highlight Makeup Geek Kathleenlights highlight in Starlight. I used this on the cheekbones, nose and cupids bow.

Powder Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder.

And when I see the play, I might actually use a setting Spray... but I'm running low on my Smashbox... so yeah.

Eyes 






Primer- Elf Pearl Primer... not sure if this will be my go-to for Hamilton... we'll see how it lasts today.

=



Eyeshadows- This was actually super easy... I only used 2 shadows. Makeup Geek Foiled Shadow in Grandstand... full disclosure... I wasn't sure if I used Grandstand or Starry Eyed... I'm pretty sure it looks a little more gold, so it must be grandstand... but I honestly don't remember. And I used Latte in the crease and on the outer corner.

Liner- Honeydude from Colourpop in the waterline.

Mascara- Tarte Opening Act Lash Primer... properly named because I'm going to cry during the play and need a primer for it. And L'oreal Voluminous Mascara... properly named because Damn! Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments