Sephora Lotus Sleeping Mask Review

So I've tried the Sephora Sheet masks... once before... and I wanted to give the sleeping mask a try... it was when Sephora had the coupon for $20 off $50... so this was kind of just to bump me up to 50... it was something I did genuinely want to try though!

So i was kind of surprised at the amount that was actually in the pod thing it comes in. I thought it would be a 1 use thing... you could probably get 3 uses from it... I used it 2 times because there's not an easy way to close it the way that its packaged... so it seems unsanitary. You could put it in a container from the dollar store, wrap it in saran wrap maybe, put it in a ziplock bag or a ziplock container... its kind of a lot of effort for a $4 mask... I sort of would have rather them put it in something like the Elf Night Cream and just made it a little bigger and like $12 or something... its a little thick for a squeeze tube... but that would work... I guess I probably wouldn't buy it much then because $4 you gotta buy it lol.

I loved the way my skin felt after using it though! It felt firmer and it looked brighter and it just looked and felt great the next day. For the Winter it is especially important to keep moisturized... I think this helped a lot. It didn't feel sticky at all either. It didn't really hang around on my skin or make it greasy... it just sort of soaked in the mask right away and then the next day you could see the difference.

So yeah for $4 totally worth it! I loved it, I'll probably pick up some more soon. Maybe I'll try some of their other formulas... I think there aren't as many as the sheet masks and they all did more or less the same thing... but I really thought this one worked and would try more if I wanted to try a different skin concern.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments