Makeup Breakups: Blush. Why I don't need more,my recent favorites and Project Pan

So I just posted my last Makeup Breakups about a week ago... and now I think I have another one... I don't think I want to buy any more blushes for a long time. There's nothing against blush... there are just only so many shades and so many blushes... that I don't really think I need any more... I do kind of want to try a wet n wild blush so that I can do a wet n wild full face of makeup... and I do sort of want to try the Physician's formula Butter Blushes... but I don't really think I need them right now.

I kind of get into ruts with blushes too... I use the same ones for long periods of time and then shop my stash a lot with them... so yeah. I tend to use blush palettes more than single blushes and I use the same shades over and over again more or less for like a whole month lol. There's really no need for me to have another blush at the moment. I'm not even the biggest fans of blush... I just like it because it makes me look a little bit less pale and I like highlighter a lot... so yeah.

Here are some of my favorite blushes and the ones I've sort of gotten into "Blush Ruts" with lately where I just use them over and over and over again.

A lot of these choices are because of convenience. One that isn't necessarily the best blush in the world is the blush in the It Cosmetics Je Nu Sais Quoi palette. This is one of my favorite palettes... and it is kind of subtle, but its just soo convenient to have every face product in one palette. The blush, a bronzer, a highlight and a powder... you don't have to do anything else! It's just all there! So cool!

Also convenient the Makeup Revolution blush Palettes, I have Sugar and Spice and Hot Spice. They have a variety of colors and there are some baked colors and one works pretty well as a highlight! It's not the most highlighted thing ever... but it does highlight quite well! I really think these ate great, if you just got one of the Makeup Revolution blush palettes, you're probably set on blushes for a long time!

The Covergirl Cheekers line is really great too! I have one of the trios that I don't know the name of... but it was Coral something I think and I have the single blush in Soft Mink, which is just the perfect everyday blush. Soft Mink is the first single blush to get on my "blush obsession" list. It was definitely one that just looked good on and went with everything. I like the packaging too because it comes with a mirror... the packaging isn't all that pretty and it could be upgraded... but I like it anyway.

The Milani blushes are some of favorites too! I have 2 baked blushes, one is Luminoso of corse and the other is Berry Amore. These are both really great. Luminoso is probably my favorite. I use Berry Amore during the fall a little bit more. I love them both... they're kind of glittery, but not too bad. I like the Rose one in Romantic Rose too. It's a nice, matte neutral color.

I've been using the Becca Blushed with Light palette a lot. This palette is nice. The blush range isn't the best... I feel like the two blushes are orangey and look sort of similar, but they're really pretty! It's very pigmented too, I like this a lot for the sale price of $17. I think because it has a mirror also, it helps me want to use it a little bit more.

The Kardashian Beauty blush is great too... idk the color and I don't really want to talk about it much because I don't think Kardashian Beauty is available any more. This is kind of an ombre blush and it just looks very nice.

The Lorac Unzipped Palette is my favorite! I haven't used it in forever... but these blushes are amazing! I really like it!

Ones that I don't necessarily use a lot... but I want to pan are the Benefit boxed blushes that I have in a set from a long time ago... I think these are still okay to use... lol. They don't work how they used to... but they're close to hitting pan...so I think I'll try going for it. I threw one out because it sort of came apart and repressing it doesn't work that well for me... but I have Rockateur, Dandelion, Hula, and Bella Bamba. I could use these a little more.

Another one I may pan soon is the Sephora Microsmooth Baked Blush in Guava Glow. This is really nice. I always use it in the summer... there's a huge dip in it. I really like it a lot!

One I tried to pan before, but didn't quite finish it is the Becca Watermelon Moonstone cream blush. I liked this enough... I just wanted to finish it. It's not my favorite.

So yeah... I think that is everything blush related that is worth mentioning here. I think I'll buy one when I pan one or something like that.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments