Makeup Geek Duochrome Look

Since having the "Life Palette" all together, I thought I would start doing a few more looks now that I can see better color combinations... so I have a quick look with one of the Duochrome shades I've had trouble using.

Face: 

Primer- Smashbox Primer Water
Foundation- Fiona Stiles Luminous Foundation Concentrate
Blush- Becca Songbird from the Blushed With Light Palette.
Highlight- Starlight from Makeup Geek Kathleenlights palette.
That highlight tho... and that wing! I love it!!! My lashes look pretty nice here too if I do say so myself! 

Eyes: I primed with the Maybelline Matte Primer and then went in with Ritzy from Makeup Geek. Next I took Bitten on the outer corner and then Barcelona Beach in the crease. For the browbone I used Ice Priness. I lined with the brown Jesse's Girl Liquid Eye Liner... this isn't bad, but I've heard the Black is the best. This worked well for me today, but I do have higher expectations for the black one. Then I used the Tarte Opening Act Lash Primer and the L'oreal Voluminous Mascara.
Just trying to look normal while looking down at the same time... I don't make good poses yet. My face is weird. 

Lips: Bumble from Colourpop in the Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick Formula!

Hope you guys like it! This was a pretty easy look all in all and I really loved it!

Byee!
-Shannon




Comments

  1. Nice look my friend, I love your eyes!!!! I don't have a ton of Makeup Geek shadows but each and every one that I do, I love 👍👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment