Swatch Saturday: Urban Decay After Dark Palette

Just tried taking a nap... took off my glasses and everything... closed my eye for like 30 seconds, the phone rang... then someone came to the door and dropped something off... and now I'm just like "this just won't work..." So... here are some swatches of the Urban Decay After Dark Palette. I swatched this in person at the store... and it swatched exactly the way it looked in the pan... and I was super impressed by it. I swatched these all with the Elf Primer and Liner Sealer primer and used my fingers for each of these... I had to build them up a little bit... but it wasn't like I was layering and layering, it was like I didn't get a good swipe from my finger and then went back in so you could see the color.
First Row: 

Lighting was sort of an issue... so I used both pictures... so from left-right Off Duty, Sinful, Supersonic, Scene Alter. I think I've used all of these shades and they're really good. I might not have used Off Duty or Sinful yet... but I think I did... I definitely used the other 3 and those were really good! Very warm shadows... right up my ally! 



2nd Row: 
And here from Left to right we have Paralyzed, Fringe, Lounge, Backfire and Druggie. Druggie was probably the hardest to sort of get built up... so if you're just looking for that shade... meh maybe just get the single... I think they have it in a single... not sure. The blues were AMAZING and I have to wear them. Lounge was tricky to tell because it's one of those blue/brown/green colors that are "so unique" that every palette has one... you know what I mean lol. It was hard to get a picture of the shift of it. 


I would say the only duochrome-ish ones are Alter and Lounge... the others are kind of straightforward colors. I really wanted this palette and its amazing... but idk. Idk how I felt about it when I brought it home... I totally didn't need this... but I won some money from scratch offs and I was like "yeah might as well try this" and idk... I love the shades and everything, I don't mind getting a matte shadow from a different palette... but I'm still like "Idk." It's good quality but Idk if Urban Decay just slapped this together or not. Lol. You know what I mean? It's just one of those things where it's like "Is this the palette we needed or deserved?" I just don't know. 

So those are my initial thoughts of this palette. It isn't bad by any means... but idk about it... I'll have a few looks and a worth it wednesday soon I'm sure. Lol. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments