Monday Musts: 1.16.17

Alright! I had a good makeup week this week! Not gonna lie! So let's just jump right in!

1) Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadows- Makeup Geek in general has been a favorite of this week... but I have to say, the Duochrome shadows have been more special to me now that I have them all arranged nicely in my Tarteiest Pro Empty Palette and they're all in one place. I think these are just as good as the Foiled shadows, but they're the same price as the regular makeup geek shadows... which really makes a difference. And the duo chrome shift is just so pretty... there are a ton of looks to do with these and I like them a lot!

2) Kathleenlights Highlighting Palette- Still a favorite... this is just a nice palette. I like it a lot. I talked about it a lot in my Worth it Wednesday so you can check it out there if you'd like!

3) Jesse's Girl Liquid Liner- I've been using the Jesse's Girl Liquid Liner this week... and it's so easy! It isn't the longest lasting liner... but it works really well and it's just a really good one! It's easy to use and works nicely!

4) Tarte Opening Act Lash Primer- I have a hard time curling my lashes, and this helps them hold a curl really well. It might be making my eyes a little dry... not sure if that's just because I have allergies or if it has something to do with my eye makeup... but either way, this is nice! I got this as a free gift with purchase... and its good! I like it a lot!

5) Jesse's Girl Eye Dust Pigments- These are really nice pigments. I did a look that will be posted in February because I thought it was valentines-. Again... didn't last the best... but I liked it anyway. To be fair, I had it on for a long long time!

6) Mac Prr- Why does no one talk about this lipgloss? It is amazing! It just looks so so nice! I really like it!

7) Jouer Ready To Wear Cool Palette- I got this this week and I don't think it's the best thing on its own... but I think it's so useful as a companion palette. I like the bronzer and blush in this also. It's just a nice palette. I really like it!

8) Jouer Longlasting Lip Cream in Tawny Rose- I love the formula of the Jouer Lip Cream's and this color is just so so pretty! I forgot I ordered this and I'm really happy that I did! So pretty!

That is everything! Hope you guys like this!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments