Haul-idays, Haul+ What I got for Christmas

So... some of this is Christmas Stuff, some is just stuff I've picked up recently... and some stuff I got for Christmas... I'm not really going in any order... jewelry and clothes will be in another style saturday post maybe... but yeah. Here's some stuff I've picked up.

Colourpop 
I got 2 highlighters from Colourpop. One in Churro, which I used already and I love it. It looks a little bit dark for me... but it works. And one in School is Fun from the Hello Kitty Collection... which is cute.

I got one Ultra Matte Lip in Bumble. My friend had this and really liked it and it looked pretty on her... so I wanted to try it. It looks a little like Kat Von D Lolita 2... but this is nice too.

And I got a few Ultra Satin Lips. Wink from their Holiday line, November from the Kathleenlights collab, Femme... which I thought was from the holiday line but maybe it isn't... and Dopey, which was in the original line but perpetually sold out!

They also sent me a free Ultra Glossy Lip in Finders Keepers because I ordered on Cyber Monday and it took a while to get to me... so that was really cool! I was happy with that! That's a gloss I'm really going to like!

Jouer 
1 thing was a bundle deal from the website... 1 I ordered from Nordstrom... but I'm lumping them together because it's the same brand.

The Liquid Lipstick bundle I got included Dulce De Leche, Praline, and Noisette. If you want to see these swatched and a little review check this out!

And the Essential Matte and Shimmer Palette. I heard Christina from Jouer talk about this palette last holiday season and I know she's been working on it forever... so I wanted to try it. So far, I love it!

Ulta 
In store I got the Tarteist Pro Glow Contour Kit. I'll probably do a Worth it Wednesday on this soon. I used one of the 20% off coupons with it... so it came to $38... that's a pretty great price. I really like this a lot anyway though... but yeah. It was a good discount!

And online I ordered the Fiona Stiles Luminous Finish Foundation Concentrate. I wanted to try some Fiona Stiles and I wanted to use this... Not 100% sure about it yet. Expect a future Worth it Wednesday again...

Also from Fiona Stiles her Ultimate Lash Icon Volumizing Mascara in Worth. It's supposed to be a Burgandy color... it doesn't look that different though... I still liked the mascara a lot!

And of corse... I had to get a Peach thing right? I got the Lip Oil in Peachsicle because it looked really pretty and neutral. Again... Worth it Wednesday sometime.

Target Online
I got the L'oreal Clay Mask in the Charcoal version. I got this online... it's a lot cheaper in line than in store... plus I got a free gift, which I'll talk about. I have a review on this coming soon... but I'm still liking it a lot now!

I also got the Real Techniques Sponge set. I have a review of the sponges here!

And I got the Elf Total Face Palette from the Beautifully Bare line I think. I love the Bronzer in this! The blushes are great too... and the packaging is so cute!

And I got a mystery box with some products...

Colgate Optic White Wisp toothpaste brush things for on the go. These are super handy... and they're not cheap... so I was happy to get this in the bag. It comes with 4 in a pack... it's good.

The Repure Originals Coconut Cream Nourishing Shampoo. Looks good. It's a good size and it smells pretty good. Never heard of it before.

Garnier Skinactive Clearly Brighter Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Brigtening and Smoothing Daily Moisturizer.

S.W Basics Lip balm... that I just tried on and it is nice. It's made with 5 ingredients only Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Cardamom and Cinnamon Essential Oils. Super great... happy about this.

And Cotz Face Natural-Tinted... I think its a sunscreen... it just says Face and SPF 40... Lol.

L'oreal Extraordinary Oils Curls... which is awesome. Didn't know that they made it specifically for curls now... which is good because I have curls. It's a foil packet with the Shampoo, Conditioner and Deep Conditioner. Awesome... excited to try that out.

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation in a shade that is too dark for me... but its a good foundation. Just a sample of it... the rest of these are foil packets and a sheet mask I think.

OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo and Conditioner packet. Awesome for me!

Amlactin Alpha Hydroxy therapy moisturizer. With a $3 off coupon.

Aveeno Pure Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner. So many Shampoos!

And the Avatara Shape Up Face Mask for delicate skin... which is good!

Ohhh and I got the Vapor Bath by Johnson and Johnson for Fussy Babies... I was getting migraines, Kathleenlights suggested this. This was in store not online... just decided to mention it here.

Sephora 
First thing I ordered on Black Friday was the Becca Blushed With Light Palette... I only used this once so far... it's really good!

And in store for the coupon deal I got the Cover Fx Custom Enhancer Drops... I think did a post on this yesterday... I love it!

And I got some masks. The Rose Sheet Mask and the Lotus Overnight Mask. These are both good. I have a review of the Rose Mask somewhere last year and the Lotus mask is either here or coming soon.

And I got the Makeup Forever Artist Palette 2 in store. It was on sale and I wanted to try it for a while and I had a coupon. It's a good palette so far!

Harmon 
I got two of the Wet n Wild Catsuit Matte Lipsticks. I picked out the colors Give Me Mocha and Pink Really Hard. These are nice, comfortable and I just like them a lot!

I also got the Rimmel London Nudes Calling Magnific'eyes palette. Its good! I like it a lot so far!

And the Maybelline 24K Nudes Palette... this isn't the best thing ever... but it works! You really need a brush that packs on color or a Spongetip Applicator with this formula... but its good. My favorite thing to use is the Wet n Wild brush that came in their 10 pan palettes like the Coming in Latte palette.

I also got the Everyday Moisture Body Wash and the Theraputic Shave Gel from Harmon's Brand... these compared to Aveeno, the Aveeno has the same first 4 ingredients... it's a good alternative. I like it a lot so far!

Sigma 
I ordered the Sigma Brush Cleaning Tower for Eyes and Face that holds 44 brushes... this doesn't work that well if you don't have Sigma brushes... if you have arthritis, I would skip out on this all together and find an easier way. This is the easiest way I can think of to do it... so for the sale price it was good for me... but other than that... I'm not that impressed so far. I'll have a worth it wednesday eventually... but not loving it right now.

Colourpop Again... 
After the holidays I ordered some things too... I got 5 of the colourpop Super Shock Shadows, 2 Ultra Matte lips and One Ultra Satin Lip.

The Eye colors I got were Just for Fun, Tinsel, Koosh, Babykins, and Peekaboo. These were all from the holiday line and I wanted them all anyway... and then they went on sale, so I was like "YES!" And I got them!

The Ultra Mattes and Ultra Satins are also from the holiday line... the Ultra Mattes are in Wild Nothing and Perky... I think these are currently sold out... but Colourpop brings popular items back from year to year... so I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up next year. And the Ultra Matte Lip is Bijou.

I didn't really describe the color of any of these because they're limited edition and probably sold out by now... the lips are neutral the shadows are mostly neutral and there's a lilac-y one and a burgundy one...That's pretty much it!

Gifts 
I kinda wanted to share some of the things I got as gifts from my friends. Some of the other things I mentioned were gifts, but like I bought them with christmas money and waited for them type gifts... so yeah.

My sister got the Melted Kisses set and she didn't like the way the color Ladyballs looked on her, so she gave it to me... I don't wear reds a whole lot and I prefer the Melted formula to the Melted Matte formula... but I think I'll use this. It's a nice color and its called Ladyballs!

My friend Alyssa got me the Mac Lipglass in Prr, which Paris Hilton used to wear back in the day. She thinks I'm Paris Hilton lol. No but I kind of am... lol. I'm not (I AM!) Hahaha. I have no idea how to get out of this corner. I'm excited to try this.

My aunt got me a Vitabath Shower Gel that is green tea and sage scented... which I used tonight and I really liked it. She also got us an Ulta Gift Card, a really nice Makeup Bag from Sperry, really cute nail files and a pumice.

My friend Georgie got me a Clean rollerball in Rain... I loveeee these rollerballs. They smell so good. There's also an Ulta Lipgloss in a mauvey color that is beautiful and will live in my purses and an Ulta Lip Cream in a really fun pink color. I really like the formula of both of those... the matte lipstick I'll probably do a review of soon. And a Metallic Red nail polish from Kleencolor which I wore on Christmas loved the formula... Ohhhh and a Lash Comb/ put it under your lashes to hold up the mascara type of device... and it's brilliant and I love it! I was just thinking I needed one of those cause my mascara was clumping and them bam! Super nice!

And my sister got me a pumice, foot file thing too that I like a lot.

I don't think my friends are going to read this... if you do... leave. Lol. Cause I just want to mention what I got for that also... yeah.

I got them the Nyx Art Pop palette in Nouveau Chic. This palette looks really pretty and like something I thought they would all really love. I've heard really great reviews about it too, so hopefully they like it and use it.

And I got them some Ulta Bath things... I've always wanted to try these and they looked fancy... so I ordered them. I ordered the Vanilla Caramel scent because that sounded the best to me... I think I got them the moisturizer and the shower gel.

And I think that is everything... hope you guys like this huge haul...

Byeee!
-Shannon





Comments