Makeup Storage: 4 Drawer Cosmetics Organizer! What's Inside?!?!

Alright this is the most exciting TJ Maxx Find Ever! It's kind of like The Original Beauty Box... I'm sure its a little different, I'm sure The Original Beauty Box is better... but for my purposes... this is awesome and definitely worth $25 compared to... whatever the Original Beauty Box is... again I don't have both so I can't judge... but yeah.

Top Drawers: Colourpop and Single Shadows
So on top there are 2 smaller drawers and then on the bottom are 2 larger drawers. It's clear, Acrylic, doesn't take up too much room... but its not the smallest either. The drawers are easy to pull in and out so far... there might be scratches and TJ Maxx put the Price Tag in a bad spot... so that's still on there... but if you don't mind all that, this stores your makeup in an affordable and convenient way. It is called the Clearly Chic 4 Drawer Organizer.

Alright so first 2 boxes are mostly my colourpop shadows. The best thing about this was that I fit all of my colourpop shadows in one place. So it fits 12 colourpop shadows and then some extras... so I have 12 colourpop shadows in each. In one palette I also have Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy, KVD Raw Power, Stila Kitten, a pigment from Ulta called Yolo, and a Too Faced Pigment that came in the Vegas Nay. The second one I actually fit 11 CP shadows, 2 Milani Bella Eyes, 1 Urban Decay Sin eyeshadow and then my 2 Nars Dual Intensity Shadows. And I have Benefit KaBrow sample that I have. So yeah... that one is good! I'm excited to have all but 3 colourpop shades in one spot. Also side note: I realize why I only have 11 shadows in one of my drawers. I took a picture of Koosh today for my IG and that's still out of there... so I need to put that back in.

2nd Drawer: Face Stuff! 
Next up face stuff! I have one Ulta Gel Liner in here... that I might actually move to the bottom drawer if I have room... but for now it's in here. I have my unopened Benefit Erase Paste... idk where my opened one is! I have a little left that I wanted to finish first.

I have my Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder... this is great. I've been using this a lot. Becca Opal liquid highlight, Becca Rose Quartz highlight, Ofra Dupethat Highlight in You Glow Girl. Since I'm talking highlights: Laura Gellar French Vanilla, Smashbox Hollywood and Highlight... and that's it for highlights.

I keep my UD One n Done Nakedskin thing in here because I use that a lot as a primer and a foundation. I also have the Smashbox Photo Finish Undereye primer in here. And the Mac Prep and Prime Natural Radiance Base Lumiere. Ohhh and the Smashbox Insta Matte lip balm thingy.

Only one bronzer in here: Physicians formula Butter Bronzer. I love this. I need to use it more.

I have 2 milani blushes. Berry Amore and Romantic Rose. Romantic rose is one of the matte ones in the rose shade, Berry Amore is baked and shimmery.

Becca Watermelon Moonstone blush. I want to finish this up cause I'm close to being done.

I have 2 covergirl Blushes. Soft Mink and the Coral Trio. I love these. Used the Coral one today and it is amazing! And the Laura Gellar Tropic Hues Baked Blush n Brighten.

Last Drawer: Eye Stuff! 

Alright, I have the last 3 Colourpop Shadows in here because they fit. I have my LOC by Tati pencils in here and a Bobbi Brown one. I have my Tarte Opening Act Lash Primer in here.

Then I have some sort of neutral everyday palettes in here right now. I have the Tarte Pro Glow palette for the face. The Makeup Geek Warm and Cozy Bundle and the Jouer Essential Matte and Shimmer Eye Palette. I might switch these out depending... I kind of like these and they fit nicely so it makes sense to keep them in here.

And some more palettes. I have the Lorac Pro Metal Palette, Lorac Love, Lust and Lace Shimmer Palette and the Kat Von D Shade n Light Plum palette.

And that is everything! Hope you guys liked this! Let me know if you have this drawer thing, and what you keep in it. Or if you have any of these drawer things cause I'd like to know if there's a difference. So far I'm super impressed with this!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments