2017 Favorites: Bath, Body, Skin, and Hair

Alright sooo my favorite favorite bath and body discovery of the year was Aromatherapy. I really love the Dr. Teal's Stress Relief Foam Bath... lately I've been using the Lavender one, I've also tried the Avocado and the Milk and Honey and I loved those ones too... these are just great and they got me into the Aromatherapy stuff!

The Bath and Body Aromatherapy Line is also a little better. I tried a lot from that this year! The Stress Relief is great, I've been using the Sleep scent lately, I like the Comfort and Focus Shower lotions also... I have a lot of the lotions that I use all the time and I've gotten different ones of the shower gels. And I've tried some of their wallflowers too which is good!

The Bath and Body Works Tutti Dulce line was really nice this year. I got the White Mocha and the Praline scents from those... so so nice! I also liked the Love in Paris collection, the Fleur scent was probably my favorite one. It's just really nice and flowery and good.

Ulta has good body products too. I really liked their Caramel Vanilla line... so so nice! I got the shower gel, body oil and the body butter... I just really liked it.

Philosophy shower gels are also really really nice! I used the Christmas Cookie one recently!

Bath and body works has a new line called Coco Shea that was really really good. I really liked the Scrub, Body Butter and Shower Oil... I love it! I think it's really moisturizing and really really nice!

Now for Skincare... I mostly used the same stuff... but I did try the Aveeno In Shower 1 minute facial... and I just really liked that! It's really easy to use and I like it a lot. I also really liked their foaming face wash... I used this in the mornings sometimes and I thought it worked really well.

I tried a Bareminerals Eternalixir in the anti-aging version... I really like that a lot! I think it does help moisturize a bit and I never noticed how good anti aging products were at moisturizing. After I turned 25 I noticed I didn't look quite as young as I used to... so when I saw Ulta had this on sale I really wanted to try it and I love it!

Influenster sent me a Julep face oil and a Dermalogica Eye Lift eye roller thing... I thought they were both really great and 2 of my favorites for the year.

I kind of tried a lot of haircare this year... My favorite has been the Macadamia Professional Moisture Oil Treatment... this stuff is awesome. Ulta had it on sale, it really helps me moisturize and calms my frizzy hair a little. I like it a lot.

The Slapp has been a favorite. My sister got it for me for Christmas- it's a satin lined beanie that I like to use to sleep. It's really good.

And my surprise favorite is the Aquis Hair Towel... Influenster sent me this and I just really liked it a lot! It really works to help dry my hair fast and it's just a good product that I was kind of surprised by! It's not bad!

I think that is everything! I hope you guys liked this favorites... and I'll see you tomorrow... I think I might do a Fragrance and Fashion Favorites... so that should be fun!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments